Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

If these had boost I'd be all over these . I'm unsure of bounce
For me its more like Adidas has already set the price point with boost and bounce and trying to switch the rules. At the same price as the Dames with bounce cool but 140 with bounce flip outta here. I'll catch them when they are on sale for about 70 in a few months.

DRose Lethality
20180709004958_original.jpg

20180709004953_original.jpg

Attached at the third lace loop. It becomes one piece from there down. The bounce isn’t bouncy like the lillard 2 or the alphabounce. More of a compressed court feel. Getting in my first games tomorrow.

I could be wrong, but "Tomorrow" has passed. :rofl:

How are the shoes?

Worn for 5 full court games, 4 half court, and 2 days of just drills and shooting. Go down half size at least - I ordered 10.5 which fit me perfect in harden vol.2 and Crazy explosive. I added a rose 7 insole and double socked and they finally felt locked down. Traction grabs dust quick and gets slick, but when clean it is a smooth traction, not a hard grip like the 7. Cushioning is meh - bounce with no bounce. For $140 they should have been $110.

So nothing special, basically.

For those who have followed his line, what are your favorite Rose models?

I've only played in the 1, 1.5 Low, 2, 3 and 6. I still want to try the 7. For me, my favorite is the 1 by a good margin. I'd consider getting a pair if they ever retro them.

So nothing special, basically.

For those who have followed his line, what are your favorite Rose models?

I've only played in the 1, 1.5 Low, 2, 3 and 6. I still want to try the 7. For me, my favorite is the 1 by a good margin. I'd consider getting a pair if they ever retro them.

I’ve played in every one, eve the .5 versions. In order:

Rose 1.5
Rose 7
Rose 5
Rose 2.5
Rose 1
Rose 6
Rose 8
Rose 4
Rose 4.5
Rose 3
Rose 3.5
Rose 2

Won’t rank the 9 until I’m done, but it looks like around the rose 4/4.5 level.

These look better than the initial pics I saw.

But anything with Bounce is a hard pass for me.

I’m personally not enjoying them at all. Sucks because Rose is my favorite player but the fit and traction makes these a bad shoe - for me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom