Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

probably for the best, pumas probably paying him more now

he earned whatever he is getting paid in the new 5year deal in the playoffs but now Kyrie would have to get hurt again to show what he can do or be traded

I wonder how many FTL/Eastbay were given? I saw them and scooped me a pair about a day and a half after they dropped with the 20% off code and I saw a ton of sizes close to mine disappearing. Getting my pair in next week sometime.

Webp_net_resizeimage_863.jpg

Wore these the other day. Still hoping for the retros to drop here.

They're in China. We won't see them probably for couple months, maybe close to pre-season lol. Does SF adidas store even get Rose shoes? Most likely just ADC getting them.

Btw size 11 in Rose 1.5 Retro on FTL.

Really wish those 10's had boost. I know it's unlikely, but hoping they make a pair with boost. Seems like it would be simple enough to do.

I was at a adidas store in the union district in San Francisco and was hoping these would be there....no suck luck

that store is decent for originals/lifestyle, but trash for performance basketball. they're the only non-outlet adidas store in the bay area and they don't get most colorways of their own athlete's sigs smh

Back
Top Bottom