Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

Have the black and white pair coming in soon, but I did try on the shoe at Dicks Sporting Goods and oh my it damn near took me 5 mins to put one shoe on!! I hope they stretch and get easier over time lol

damn, I really didn't even want to attempt putting them on both feet bc thats how hard it was when trying in store smh
I can’t see how Trae wears them with a brace. I have serious thought to cutting the collar. And those heel pads push your foot into the laces and make hotspots on the front of my ankle.

I was told the 3 is waaaaay better.

well-waiting.gif

They suck…

By far the HARDEST shoe to get my foot into, collar has almost no stretch, massive heel pads push your foot and ankle into the front where the laces are under the knit making hot spots, massive shank and no flex grooves make the forefoot almost impossible to flex and run in. I don’t see how Trae gets a ankle brace in them.

They suck…

By far the HARDEST shoe to get my foot into, collar has almost no stretch, massive heel pads push your foot and ankle into the front where the laces are under the knit making hot spots, massive shank and no flex grooves make the forefoot almost impossible to flex and run in. I don’t see how Trae gets an ankle brace in them.
His pair has to be altered, because I’ve heard the same from a friend who bought these and wore them this morning. Shame because the 1s were awesome

They suck…

By far the HARDEST shoe to get my foot into, collar has almost no stretch, massive heel pads push your foot and ankle into the front where the laces are under the knit making hot spots, massive shank and no flex grooves make the forefoot almost impossible to flex and run in. I don’t see how Trae gets a ankle brace in them.
Well damn!

yes, def one of the hardest shoe ive had to ever put on lol. its like you have to strategize about it haha
Damn they look so nice on feet or at least due to your photos 😅 but I guess I’ll sit out this model

Damn they look so nice on feet or at least due to your photos 😅 but I guess I’ll sit out this model
Once they’re on they feel pretty good other than my ankle feeling a little choked lol. But I’m assuming they need to broken in. I only took pics in them, haven’t gotten a chance to hoop hoop in them yet. But I agreed I love how the shoe looks itself

Back
Top Bottom