Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

I’ve only played two hours in them. I probably need another 4 hours to break them in completely. But I like them so far. I went TTS (instead of down .5 in adidas) and with my foot pushed all the way to the front, left me with a fingers width of space from the my heel to the shoes heel cup. I was excited for them because they’re a low cut alternative to Kobe’s which are no longer in production. IMO, the materials are cheap. I honestly think they could have done away with the boost in the heel and made it lightstrike all the way through. And that would have dropped it to $110-$120 price points. Which is what I think the price should be. Adidas tacking on boost and up charging is crazy to me at the point in time. I’m going to play in them a few more times and hopefully they break in well and I might be in for a few more pairs when they hit under 100.

Christmas pair
F35555E1-E28E-4C5A-B151-F8C818CDBE88.jpeg
920F5DB3-D4D6-473C-9D50-9BFE01B002CC.jpeg
C2BD5538-CBB4-4F65-84F5-374165B859E2.jpeg

Copped.

Those are fire. On my way now to pick up my So So Def colorways from the hood station.

I had to return my pair of blue ice that I got on launch day because I ordered them half size down like I do with all adidas and they were too small. Yesterday I found a TTS pair so I’m excited to actually get to try these out

I’m on the opposite end of joex joex in the fact that I wish they would’ve charged $140 and give use full length boost . The heel is fine but I wish the lightstrike was replaced with boost and have it caged on the lateral side just like the harden vol 1 . Lightstrike is ok for the budget lines but I don’t like seeing it in sig models as it’s really not a top tier cushion IMO

I had to return my pair of blue ice that I got on launch day because I ordered them half size down like I do with all adidas and they were too small. Yesterday I found a TTS pair so I’m excited to actually get to try these out

I’m on the opposite end of joex joex in the fact that I wish they would’ve charged $140 and give use full length boost . The heel is fine but I wish the lightstrike was replaced with boost and have it caged on the lateral side just like the harden vol 1 . Lightstrike is ok for the budget lines but I don’t like seeing it in sig models as it’s really not a top tier cushion IMO
I agree..for $140 I’d like full length boost too

Luckily I could pick up the cotton candy cw in a 9.5. The largest size the chain got is this size. I m a 9.5 n a 10. They fit perfectly in a 9.5. I couldnt imagine how the fit so securely in a such a low top shoes. I have hardens as well it fits just like it like a glove. I switched to the round laces with toggle. It looks better and easy to put on n off. I also ordered the so so def from fl hk (we only have cotton candy n the icy blues adidas adidas hk). The so so def I ordered is a 10 i think they fit well too with some stance socks😎. Will share picks after they arrived.
IMG_20211129_175428_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Luckily I could pick up the cotton candy cw in a 9.5. The largest size the chain got is this size. I m a 9.5 n a 10. They fit perfectly in a 9.5. I couldnt imagine how the fit so securely in a such a low top shoes. I have hardens as well it fits just like it like a glove. I switched to the round laces with toggle. It looks better and easy to put on n off. I also ordered the so so def from fl hk (we only have cotton candy n the icy blues adidas adidas hk). The so so def I ordered is a 10 i think they fit well too with some stance socks😎. Will share picks after they arrived.
IMG_20211129_175428_copy_1500x2000.jpg
These are wayyyy too big for you lol

I had to half size down in these . If you decide to play in those bruh , u gon slip n slide .
Mmaybe even a full size I would recommend.

Not a hawks fan obviously but these are a good. KD’s the days when signature player kicks dropped in their respective team colorways.

These take some time to break in. The materials are stiff out of the box. I’ve played in them for about 6 hours and I’ve been working out in them for the past few weeks. They’re starting to feel really good.

These take some time to break in. The materials are stiff out of the box. I’ve played in them for about 6 hours and I’ve been working out in them for the past few weeks. They’re starting to feel really good.

Well, the main thing is the lacing. Thats why the fit needs to be snug and secure as possible. I think adidas did a great job to over come the issue. I wear mine and there's no heel slips and side to side movements what so ever~ The body uses recycle yarns I doubt it will stretch like leather or knits. Thats becoz I had the ultraboost 3.0 parley and they are tight as hell. Anyway just my opinions.

Last edited:
I had to half size down in these . If you decide to play in those bruh , u gon slip n slide .
Mmaybe even a full size I would recommend.

I got you bro. Anyway, I could of taking a better pic next time lol... They do fit really nicely and I am happy of my purchase. Havent had a new bball shoes long time that I needa to pick up 2 colorways in. LOL

Trying to figure out why the peachtrees and snakes are $10 cheaper than the rest. I ended up not getting the peachtrees, I want the white/red/yellow pair he’s got on now. Doesn’t look like they’ve dropped yet.

This why I love this site. I was sitting on the ledge thinking about copping the peach tree joints. I might have to hunt them down. I saw the shoe in person last month and was impressed. Hopefully I can find a pair of them peach trees

Just got done with a 2hr session in my ice blues and I rally love how they fit my foot. These shoe would be a 10/10 for me if it was full length boost but it still feels nice. The traction was suspect but I’m pretty sure that’s due to the court I’m on. I only have 3 shoes that get great traction on this particular court .

I regret not stocking up on the harden 1s so I won’t make the same mistake, I’m gonna start my collection now

Back
Top Bottom