Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

Damn 50%
I got 20% off a few months back. I was going to order the peach trees & snake skin but I was at work. The discount worked at work but when I got home they were excluded from promo. 😕

The pixel is the forth cw dropped here only :rolleyes we dont have the peach trees and the snakes.
Only:
Ice, So So Def (white/blk), n the cotton candy

Damn 50%
I got 20% off a few months back. I was going to order the peach trees & snake skin but I was at work. The discount worked at work but when I got home they were excluded from promo. 😕
Try talking to a rep via chat or phone and see if they’ll give you a one-time exclusion. I’ve tried it before and sometimes they’ve done it, other times they haven’t. Never hurts to ask!

$94

Black/purple on DSG with a few sizes available.
Digi-camo coming soon.
977E0643-56A9-420B-AC6C-A2CA5273AAFC.jpeg

That white boost area on the Black Purple pair ruins the CW imo. If it was black theyd look fly as hell

Adidas really has been affected by either Covid or shipyard delays. They are Really missing out on a lot of opportunities. Lack of harden , Trae cw and no word on retro Gil’s….

Need these 👇🏻
620F2E61-0B35-4437-88E4-226981B483CD.jpeg

1 year to the day Trae debuted his signature. Surprised we haven’t seen leaks of the 2 or any info regarding the 2

JS”

Top 25? Didn’t even realize he had that many PEs lol we only go like 6-8 huh 🤔. Didn’t think the peaches would sell that well. I was hoping to catch them for $100 under 😐.

I’m sure they perform well but I can’t see any casual appeal in them. The 1’s looked good with shorts and sweats. I’ve never been big on the primeknit sock collar, only worked well on the og nmd’s.

Back
Top Bottom