Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

Happy for Trae Young! With the moves the hawks made hopefully translating into more wins, more exposure leading up to the release in fall 2021, and possibly a playoff run, the time frame seems like it couldn’t be better. Given his height and frame, I could see Adidas pushing this model to attract the athlete who isn’t a Bron or KD size athlete, similar to how Under Armour took that position with curry.

JS”

His logo could have been better but it looks like an A from angle for Adidas and Atlanta lol (not sure if they had that in mind)

It better not be similar to those next level kicks. Make them mid to low top.

Last edited:
drose, dame, harden, mitch and now trae

adidas starting to have a good lineup of athletes with their sig shoes and seems like they should have good things to come with the younger guys

I’m actually excited to see his sig. Its really crazy to me that there haven’t been any leaks. Considering the Don 3 leaked (November 2020) shortly after the Don 2 released to the public lol and the Dame 8 has already been leaked for months as well, I’m shocked these haven’t also fallen to the leaks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he debuts them Sunday for game 1 of the playoffs (sgp). It would make sense given the release is in September. Drum up some excitement now.

JS”

Last edited:
F9A17137-0EBA-41F6-AB2D-DC50652DD0EC.jpeg
D882D9FA-2BED-49F1-9526-C77DAED4E5E7.jpeg

If you zoom in, appears to be his signature on the pull tab. I’m thinking “peach” colorway. I need to see clearer closer pics but what I’m seeing is not impressive....

JS”

Last edited:

Idk if I’m buying that’s his shoe, biggest game/moment of your basketball life in the Mecca and not one mention of your debut shoe seems... odd.

And granted you can’t make out too many features, literally looks like Mitchell’s shoe

It's like the designers at Adidas just decided to combined the Donovan Mitchell Issue 2 and the Harden Vol 5. Midsole looks like the Issue 2 and the upper looks like the Vol. 5.
It's a very nice colorway though. I like that peach color.

I see a lot of the BYW 2.0 combined with the new model, Exhibit A. I’d like to believe these aren’t the sig but I’d be shocked if they weren’t.

JS”

So looks like a combo of Boost and Lightstrike? Looks pretty good there. Would be interested if the courts are opened up here :lol:

Yeah the midsole/outsole looked familiar so I thought he wasn't wearing his sig. The tonal peach color was hard to see other aspects so paid no mind. Loved his fierce demeanor during crunch time and post game interview.

Back
Top Bottom