OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

check out his instagram page... can someone verify if this dude is legit? as soon as i asked for a webpage he said it crashed when the new yeezys came out.... itskaili_oo1 is his log name.... he says guaranteed money back if not authentic but cant he just shut his insta account once he sends it to me?.. i wanna start ordering for retail so need to be sure that this store and he is legit... any help would be great! 

thanks a lot for the help, need a few more opinions  and im good. it is a steal isnt it? i feel like i said before. too good to be true.. :/

Not to mention the quality of material of shoe looks like crap. The stitching on pull tab is crooked and the color of soles are way off, too dark, etc
you're right. the mirrored patterns on the upper or on the boost foam is the easiest way for these lc requesters to figure it out for themselves though. 

I've checked multiple l/c's but can never be too sure...I'll provide clearer pics later tonight but figured I'd start here[/quote]
pattern looks good on the uppers, just get a good pic of the boost foam on both outsoles and make sure they don't look mirrored, like a few posts up.

Thank you, I got em from a trusted shop but can never be sure...idk if it matters or if it's an indicator of legit pairs but I wore these all weekend and they were extremely comfy, no foot pain, and they held up well :smokin

For $300, is it too good to be true!!?!
The shoe in the pictures provided are real. I don't see how anyone could manage to buy a pair for $300 though.. Make him provide a statement saying that the shoe in the pictures are the shoes he'll be sending and if not authentic or not the same shoe, you'll obtain a refund.

The shoe in the pictures provided are real. I don't see how anyone could manage to buy a pair for $300 though.. Make him provide a statement saying that the shoe in the pictures are the shoes he'll be sending and if not authentic or not the same shoe, you'll obtain a refund.
I will be paying through paypal, will that protect me? I will also ask him to provide some kind of refund statement as well

Need a legit check on these 750s. Leaning towards fake but would like confirmation, thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom