OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can someone please legit check these for me please? I'd gladly appreciate it, thanks!
Box label and inner size tag look good. Boost looks good. Circles with lines on boost look sharp. Paper stuffing looks similar to mine. UV light test only excludes bad fakes now, but is good supporting evidence towards legit. Contrast between boost and sole is decent. Stripe below white stripe with wording is only slightly off yellow, which is good. I'd say legit. Mainly, haven't seen a perfect inner size tag for these yet, so that's the most convincing factor to me, but there is good supporting evidence as well.

LC my moonrocks lobol. Please
Sorry, I only LC V2 Breds and Zebras, because those are the only ones I own.

Box label and inner size tag look good. Boost looks good. Circles with lines on boost look sharp. Paper stuffing looks similar to mine. UV light test only excludes bad fakes now, but is good supporting evidence towards legit. Contrast between boost and sole is decent. Stripe below white stripe with wording is only slightly off yellow, which is good. I'd say legit. Mainly, haven't seen a perfect inner size tag for these yet, so that's the most convincing factor to me, but there is good supporting evidence as well.

Sorry, I only LC V2 Breds and Zebras, because those are the only ones I own.
Thanks alot man! I paid 1100 for these so the price was kinda sus for me but thanks for clearing everything up. Especially now that fake v2s are getting better and better

As we were discussing earlier, the US and Canadian boxes have the same alignment (line under the Y). The Euro boxes have the line under the Z.

The US and Canadian boxes have a UPC and same barcode number. Euro have an EAN and different barcode than US/Canada.

Legit Euro pairs will have APE, not CLU...while legit US/Canadian pairs will have CLU.

This info only applies to Breds, as I do not own, nor have I done research on other models.

Again, I have yet to see a perfect box label or inner size tag (both Euro and US). These will be the most obvious giveaway for a fake if you know what you're looking for via pictures. That's why anyone who wants me to consider legit checking their Breds must give a clear pic of the Box Label and inner size tag.

Other supporting info for Breds to look for:

1) Spacing of three stripes on heel

2) Correct font/size listed on sole insert

3) Proper shape/type of paper stuffed into shoe

4) Smell of shoe in person

5) Texture/feel of boost in person

However, most fakes can be clearly ruled out by just the box label and size tag alone. If those are suspicious in any way, I would stay away. Unfortunately, I do not have evidence from all boxes from every single country, but it is a good to ask what the country of purchase for any Bred are as another piece of supporting info.
Thank you Lobol for clarifying this. The APE/CLU differences makes it very confusing. Since it was easier before to just spot an APE and say fake, but now we have to assume APE for European shoes are real. Would have made it much easier if Adidas just went with a consistent change.

How's it going guys. My first time here. Can I get a legit check on these Zebras?

Thanks
Sizing tag off. Fake. Also in natural lighting, the contrast between the top and bottom stripe of the shoe is too much. Should not be that drastic. Three stripes in heel also look poorly done.

Last edited:

Legit check please
Need better pic of:

1) Box Label

2) Inner Size Tag

3) Boost window up-close

4) Back of shoe showing yellow part of sole and boost in same pic for contrast

5) Paper stuffed inside of shoe

Quote:

ok how about these for legit check
You did not provide the pics I asked for. If I cannot read the label/tag, I'm not even going to try. Also, get the pics/angles asked for.
There's the box label, I could have sworn they were legit.. what's wrong with the size tag??
Font is wrong on the 11 on the production date on the previous inner size tag you posted. It's the closest fake label I've seen so far (not from you, I've seen it before), but still not 100%. I might have misspoke when I said it was "easy" from the tag. It's the best fake label so far. 

Box label is fake too. Style number font is not correct. Also barcode is not correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom