**Official AE86 Corolla Thread Pic/vids/stories/whatever!**

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

S30Z >>> AE86.
pimp.gif

What is Initial D?

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

^ how about the flushness of the wheels with the fenders?

Lol, there was too much going on with the car i did not notice that! That too!

I think its the sexiest Toyota for me and I like Hondas.

Its also the perfect car that can pull off the low offset.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Car suddenly got popular cause of initial d. Nothing special and sure as hell doesnt deserve its own thread.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
+1, it may have gotten popular because of Initial D, and I don't like it's looks much, but it's a damn good performer.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Hachis are Dope!
smokin.gif

67213ks5.jpg
something about this pic is really wrong, could it be the low to the *%#!@@ ground sideskirt or the amazingly hideous bumper
sick.gif
? Well those tail lights def pass
ohwell.gif

The lights.

Terrible examples posted. If you're gonna start a thread, then at least look for some well executed cars. With the exception of the brown 86 on the onepiece Wats, all were super weak.

I posted those because those are pics of cars that belong to people I personally know. People that actually love and appreciate and enjoy the car despite whateverybody thinks. Those cars would go up against these "nice new cars" on a track any day, and 99% of the nice new cars would lose. Not knocking newcars, but once again to each man his own....

^Beside a few nice rides, the majority of them are all riced to hell Scions. Scionation FTL.

Hachis are Dope!
smokin.gif

67213ks5.jpg
something about this pic is really wrong, could it be the low to the *%#!@@ ground sideskirt or the amazingly hideous bumper
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
You guys know nothing about aggressive aero. should i find some pics of a 86 with some 4x4 stance and 22s on it? will that please you?

@##! outta here.

Tsuchiya's GT-V

keiichi-courtesy-of-hyper-rev.jpg

Hachis are Dope!
smokin.gif

67213ks5.jpg
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
You guys know nothing about aggressive aero. should i find some pics of a 86 with some 4x4 stance and 22s on it? will that please you?

@##! outta here.

Tsuchiya's GT-V

keiichi-courtesy-of-hyper-rev.jpg
Kei Office Rims + Proper Fitment =
pimp.gif

...but I still don't like Hachis much.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

AE86 is a riced out scion?
tired.gif
Reading is fundamental. The event is open to ALL Toyotas. I've gone to the show before. I said, and let me quote this..

^Beside a few nice rides, the majority of them are all riced to hell Scions. Scionation FTL.

Back
Top Bottom