**Official AE86 Corolla Thread Pic/vids/stories/whatever!**

laugh.gif
if you really think I'm gonna go all the way down to Las Vegas over what someone said over the internet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you really think a stock AE86 can beat a tuned WRX.
I don't even feel like arguing anymore. I gotta go eat. Peace.

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Someone's been watching too much Initial D...
laugh.gif

No one watches Initial D anymore. I don't even drift. I track my corolla and my wrx. If you feel you know better, then prove it, meet me at the track, bring whatever you want. Your mom's turbo volvo if you like. We'll bet the Initial D DVD's of yours.
It is fun to drive, no ducktales. I have 4 friends that own one, and we all live in the same neighborhood, there'd be like 4 parked in onehouse, and they swap parts and stuff. Steering is very lightweight, the car turns heckka easily

Thanks, maybe you can talk some sense into this guy. He gotten far too accustomed with driving his mom's turbo volvo on the touge.

My brother smokes people in the twisties with his datsun 510.a freaking 40 year old car..hell, dude beat an sti/evo on a winding road..Does that mean his caris better? Hell no, my brother is just that good of a driver and he's modded the hell out of his car.His timing is flawless and he's willing to takethose risks.Not denying the car(Ae86) is fun to drive, but they aren't drift machines out the factory..they needed to be tweaked..I'm telling you, theMiata is a great car that gets slept on in regards to handling...

Angel

Originally Posted by rodster831

does this car deserve its own thread?
doesnt look all that great

smh.gif

Anyways, I love this car. It's definitely one of my favourites. My mother had a chance to buy one when I wasyounger at a used car lot, and I begged for it not even knowing what it was. Until this day I make fun of her for it.

I still prefer the WRX, but if I could get ahold of one relatively easily, I'd definitely go for it. Great car, A+ topic.

dudes are so superficial when it comes to cars on NT

if you're a fan of the AE86, its not cuz you love how it looks

it's not a $70,000 BMW so it automatically gets
smh.gif

I love these cars, I'm one of the few people on here who would push a 73 caprice vert on DUBs/'shants/forigatos/other 3 pc wheels with kandy paint oneday and this the next day. They also look like they would be good for car audio(i.e. LOUD) do you people base the cars you liek on how many girls you couldpull in them.

I'm not knocking the AE86 for it's looks, I'm knocking it because the car overall is just overrated.
Hell, give me a Toyota Corolla over an AE86 any day.

I'm not knocking the AE86 for it's looks, I'm knocking it because the car overall is just overrated.
The hell you talking about. The 86 IS a Toyota Corolla.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

dude is officially excluded for all car discussions from now on lol

I'm talking about the newer Corollas, man.
laugh.gif
Like the E120 and E140. Just change the FF layout and I'm good.

Yeah, too bad they're mad heavy, the new XRS sucks. The older one, with that VVTL-i, that's something different, but it's still pretty heavy IMO.Lotus Elise/Celica GT-S motor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I love these cars, I'm one of the few people on here who would push a 73 caprice vert on DUBs/'shants/forigatos/other 3 pc wheels with kandy paint one day and this the next day. They also look like they would be good for car audio(i.e. LOUD) do you people base the cars you liek on how many girls you could pull in them.
Unfortunately alot of the cheesy poofs in this forum do
tired.gif

I'm sorry but myself > some lil materialistic boppin %@#%, a true female would like you even if you were pushin a beat up 94 accord with a missinghubcap

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

dude is officially excluded for all car discussions from now on lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

TC is mad doggy

if this is praise for the Scion tC, then
indifferent.gif
and
sick.gif
and
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

dudes are so superficial when it comes to cars on NT

if you're a fan of the AE86, its not cuz you love how it looks

it's not a $70,000 BMW so it automatically gets
I couldn't have worded it any better
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^damn that color changing gauge is pretty sick...

he just edited the clips to show when Lift begins, 2ZZ's are sick, they rev up to 8400
eek.gif

color changing gauges do exist though

Back
Top Bottom