**Official AE86 Corolla Thread Pic/vids/stories/whatever!**

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How much do these cars run for? I mean, I wouldn't drop a lot on it, but it looks like it would be fun to drift around in. Even though, I'd be scaredout of my life. Haha.

These things are seriously gassed up because of Initial D. They're not good enough to have an official thread and the car itself is nothing special.
But if you really wanna go into anime status...
S30Z >>> AE86.

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I assume you ain't going to let a dude pick you up in one?
laugh.gif

Initial D's been out for years now, homie.

Who the hell cares about Initial D anymore...

Some people like the econo-box styling and that lil high revving 20v.

Car suddenly got popular cause of initial d. Nothing special and sure as hell doesnt deserve its own thread.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

laugh.gif
Have you seen the prices for a clean one? There's a shop around the way called Takumi Project..what these kids spend on the cars tomimic that of Initial D can actually land them new nice cars.

http://www.takumiproject....005meet/032005meetp1.htm

Well, it's because of Initial D that his car is so gassed up and goes for so much in the market when the car itself is really nothing special. If anything,an AE86 is actually a POS.

Its a lightweight, good handling RWD econobox, whats not to like about it? From a "stunting" standpoint I can see the car getting no love though.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Its a lightweight, good handling RWD econobox, whats not to like about it? From a "stunting" standpoint I can see the car getting no love though.

all true. seriously though, i love its handling, performance, tunability, but...

thing's ugly as hell to 99% of the Earth's population including me, and this is coming from a guy that drives a 95 240SX. i kinda hate myself for notliking the hachi, but can't change that the look is pretty outdated.

sure says something about toyota though that something they made decades ago is still racing around, toyota quality =
pimp.gif

Hachis are Dope!
smokin.gif

67213ks5.jpg
something about this pic is really wrong, could it be the low to the *%#!@@ ground sideskirt or the amazingly hideous bumper
sick.gif
? Well those tail lights def pass
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom