🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

For anyone who has my photos downloaded from earlier, all the item numbers are below the picture of each item. 👍

8FBDC030-CB5F-493C-9B07-2989F249E3FD.png
never had these

Snrks stopped at a 11 on release day no 11.5 12 or 13
Or 14 |l
I would love to know what happened. I remember there was a period of sb dunk releases where there was a communication mixup which led them to make very few 12-13 and no 14-15. This included the red supremes. I’m still upset about that.

21 years ago today.

I had tears in my eyes watching this and hearing his speech! So many shifts of emotions during that match with the rain delays. But if it were not for those delays, I really don't think he would have came back & won! Such a special day!! And Steffi made her comeback win during her match against Hingas (she imploded).

Last edited:
8FBDC030-CB5F-493C-9B07-2989F249E3FD.png
never had these

These were amazing shoes! I only wish I got the Lemon Twist pair along with the navy pair below!
IMG_20200226_164223.jpg

The shoes were very stable, and the forefoot outsole was rather wide, almost reminding me of a track spike shoe. You had a great base to plant and run to the ball. The zoom was amazing and the insole was that type that really bit to your socks so you didn't slide at all. And the carbon fiber shank, was legit! Read deal stability. I didn't like it was a low but being an Agassi shoe I had to get it back then and I forgot all about it being a low as soon as I started playing. Only downside, the blue pair, the upper was a synthetic suede type and I was afraid to destroy them. Thankfully I didn't. The white/lemon twist pair above was all leather (or synthetic leather upper).

Back
Top Bottom