🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Glad to see many are still wearing their '08 ATCs. I have a DS pair that I kept on ice this time that I plan on wearing now.

Glad to see many are still wearing their '08 ATCs. I have a DS pair that I kept on ice this time that I plan on wearing now.

I still have a ds pair as well. I play in my 08’s and they are still holding strong. I use my 2014’s to play in too because I don’t want to ruin my 2019 pairs. One of my Volt III’s is just about worn down now after playing in them for a long time.

Last edited:
2010s today. They’re still hanging in there.
2E03AB35-CDE6-4C80-B828-4FEE9747CDCB.jpeg
11D6E955-0DFD-465F-8844-947334EDB64A.jpeg
Never seen these before 👀 I have the 08’s and the tongue is white. Also is that nylon mesh on the box and mid panels? And they look way too white to be some 08’s

If he would’ve reached the final at ‘00 and ‘01 Wimbledon, would he have been able to defeat Sampras finally and/or defeat Goran again?

Got shipping info from tennis express. Agassi design crew and fuschia hat is on the way.!!! First item of many I hope

my hat is supposed to arrive tomorrow, will be interesting to see how the fit is. If its anything like the ACG hats I'm going to love it

Got shipping info from tennis express. Agassi design crew and fuschia hat is on the way.!!! First item of many I hope

Your lucky. I ordered an XL in the shirt and now the in stock date got pushed back to 7/31! 😠 I may just cancel and order it from Nike. The difference will be $7 as it's free shipping from them and $5.75 from TE.

Do me a favor. Can you post up a photo of you wearing it? I'm trying to figure out if the shirt will be snug, normal or loose. If it drapes well, I may cancel my XL and grab an L. I just hate snug fitting shirts to play in. I like them loose.

my hat is supposed to arrive tomorrow, will be interesting to see how the fit is. If its anything like the ACG hats I'm going to love it
It’s a great hat. Was concerned i wouldn’t like it but it’s awesome. Just need a laser fuchsia shirt to make it pop. Hopefully with the us open there will be some.

Your lucky. I ordered an XL in the shirt and now the in stock date got pushed back to 7/31! 😠 I may just cancel and order it from Nike. The difference will be $7 as it's free shipping from them and $5.75 from TE.

Do me a favor. Can you post up a photo of you wearing it? I'm trying to figure out if the shirt will be snug, normal or loose. If it drapes well, I may cancel my XL and grab an L. I just hate snug fitting shirts to play in. I like them loose.

strange. I ordered an xl to. That sucks. . Looks like delivery will be tomorrow according to ups tracking

strange. I ordered an xl to. That sucks. . Looks like delivery will be tomorrow according to ups tracking

Isn't it strange. I emailed customer support at Tennis Express and this is what they replied to me verbatim:

Thank you for contacting us today. We apologize for the delay. The item you ordered can be shipped out to you on Monday as our delivery services do not pick up on the weekends but the next business day.

For the large size that is the same shirt in stock we have the black. The topaz for this size is on backorder until 7/17/20.

Thank you for choosing Tennis Express!

I asked if my order was going to be fulfilled or did I have to wait until 7/31. I mentioned I ordered on 6/20 or 6/21 when the shirt first got posted. I'm not sure what to take from that. Are then shipping my XL today or do I have to wait till the 17th? I replied and am waiting for their response.

I guess I'll find out later today. 👍

Back
Top Bottom