šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Iā€™ve had some luck something them outside in the sun. A natural fresh breeze helps remove preowned stink.

You might try Febreeze too. Another odor eater is called Ozium. I was told to try this for an arcade machine I picked up that had an old stale mildew smell. That has really seemed to help. Perhaps that jar with the shoes in a closed off box might help reduce the smell at least. Sadly I donā€™t think it will be one thing that fixes the issue. Youā€™re going to have to do multiple things to get rid of it.
Iā€™m going to try the sun method today and see if that works. Iā€™m going to start off by cleaning it first though. Any ideas on what to use? Warm water with laundry detergent?

Iā€™m going to try the sun method today and see if that works. Iā€™m going to start off by cleaning it first though. Any ideas on what to use? Warm water with laundry detergent?

Try buying some Jason Markk and use that on them. I wouldnā€™t do detergent. You can order some on Amazon and always have it delivered.

My recent pick up. Thanks to kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain for the guidance on what to look for.

289E863B-C13D-41E1-BD32-6827C2D67F85.jpeg
2DCC8EF2-F9F7-43F3-BE5B-7389AE103A31.jpeg
01A2C36A-6BA0-41B0-BA0A-891BA15E7CB3.jpeg

Last edited:
My two favorite racquets are the Liqudmetal Radical and the Microgel Radical. Midsize. They are moderately heavy so they have a nice mix of power and control.

With Jalopnik having Radwood in Philadelphia today (80's & 90's car show), and for them asking spectators to dress in 80's and 90's attire, I decided to break out my Jordan Vault 3 warmup pants and my Tech Challenge IVs. I love these shoes every time I wear them!!! Nike did these SO RIGHT!!!

IMG_20181014_155204.jpg

This match has been posted before, but the 60fps looks so damn good. I wish we got all his matches with this kind of treatment.

I just posted one on here about a week ago that someone uploaded but yea that quality is awesome. It shows espn plus in the beginning so I wonder what other matches they have. I've been waiting for someone to upload high quality video of his matches from USA Network!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom