🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Sinner, EXACTLY the same reason why I have my extra '08 pair DS! If (and it's a BIG if) the opportunity to meet him come about, those shoes (and my 1992 SI issue with him on the front winning Wimbledon) will be signed and put in a display case and frame respectively!

Bought 2 pairs of 08's lavas back then when finishline had them and no one didn't care about them. Still have a DS pair of 08 lavas as well.

This could be a clue as to if and when the Lavas retro. One day after the French Open starts. If they do it should follow shortly after the Lebron release.

41FD21CB-D501-49A9-B55A-658D4054DC17.jpeg

Last edited:
F1725E19-CCCA-4E0A-A074-6AC512389FD5.png

Crossover of interests - one of my favorite ultra runners (Sally McRae - Nike trail athlete) with the ATC highs

Red and black and not lava? Ok I’ll need them either way. Of course there is a qs label attached. It’s not showing up for a U.S. release yet though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Rarely does Nike just use "red" for their colorways... they like their nouns! My guess is that it's some generic placeholder colorway.

Nike better not do a black/red colorway, only for the kiddies to call them "Tech Breds." :sick:
47028779494_984de0a05b_o.jpg

I can’t believe it’s already been 5 years since they brought back the II’s. I remember in 2014 they did two releases for the lavas with the first one being labeled qs.

Wasn't there a black/red? Or was it a EURO release? Or a sample?

EDIT

Ah, I was thinking of these.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that pair and a blue and white pair but they were only at outlets overseas. I remember the red looking more orange though but could just be from the pic.

Back
Top Bottom