šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

9C0F888E-3961-440A-B4D3-6B0902B9489A.jpeg

Thanks brother. Been dealing with this since I was 16 (now 42). Was Ulcerative Colitis, but after J-Pouch surgery in 01/02 and a liver transplant on 10-7/03 now it's Crohn's. I deal the best I can. Some days are harder than others. Thanks for your prayers. They help more than you know!

My brother In Law has Crohns, so many surgeries lots of prayers your way. He's been telling me recently of some breakthrough treatments hopefully its something everyone can benefit from

My sister has a slight case of it and I feel for her

And on some sneaker stuff thatā€™s why I tried to get the db 13s but I ended up missing out

I wanted to get them cause the shorty that was involved said he put chrones on the outsole so every time you walk your stomping on it

Anyways stay strong and god bless

Thanks brother. Been dealing with this since I was 16 (now 42). Was Ulcerative Colitis, but after J-Pouch surgery in 01/02 and a liver transplant on 10-7/03 now it's Crohn's. I deal the best I can. Some days are harder than others. Thanks for your prayers. They help more than you know!
Take care and stay strong, brother.
20030331639_035ef2e959_o.jpg

All the good vibes and prayers your way man!

My brother In Law has Crohns, so many surgeries lots of prayers your way. He's been telling me recently of some breakthrough treatments hopefully its something everyone can benefit from

Kick Crohnā€™s square in the ***, brother.

My sister has a slight case of it and I feel for her

And on some sneaker stuff thatā€™s why I tried to get the db 13s but I ended up missing out

I wanted to get them cause the shorty that was involved said he put chrones on the outsole so every time you walk your stomping on it

Anyways stay strong and god bless

Take care and stay strong, brother.
20030331639_035ef2e959_o.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words, prayers and encouragement! Means A LOT! I've dealt with this for so long, I'm kinda used to not feeling well. Just would love to finally be free of all the pain and discomfort and such. If I don't get any sucess from this medicine in the next month, it's a different one (Remicade). It would be nice to feel well enough to not have to worry about finding a restroom while I play tennis, or take a long bike ride, or best yet, a walk with my wife down the bike path around town. Thank you all for being so kind!!

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words, prayers and encouragement! Means A LOT! I've dealt with this for so long, I'm kinda used to not feeling well. Just would love to finally be free of all the pain and discomfort and such. If I don't get any sucess from this medicine in the next month, it's a different one (Remicade). It would be nice to feel well enough to not have to worry about finding a restroom while I play tennis, or take a long bike ride, or best yet, a walk with my wife down the bike path around town. Thank you all for being so kind!!
I work in drug development. For a while I worked on a Crohnā€™s therapy. It really is a horrible disease. More so than people realize. I hope the Remicade works for your case.

I work in drug development. For a while I worked on a Crohnā€™s therapy. It really is a horrible disease. More so than people realize. I hope the Remicade works for your case.

Thank you buddy. I'm currently on Entyvio. Had 4 infusions and I don't feel any different yet. Gotta see how this next month or two goes. May be my last before the switch.

Your right about how bad it is. When I got diagnosed (with Ulcerative Colitis), it was 1993, and this wasn't even on the forefront. Wasn't know by doctors or talked about. Glad they have more options today.

Hi everyone, quick question. Iā€™m wondering why the 2014 retro of the Hot Lavas had the original OG white eyelets up front, while only 2 years later, the 2016 had the grey eyelets. Is there any signifance to the chance? Was it just a mistake on Nikeā€™s part? Curious what everyoneā€™s thoughts are. Thanks

Hi everyone, quick question. Iā€™m wondering why the 2014 retro of the Hot Lavas had the original OG white eyelets up front, while only 2 years later, the 2016 had the grey eyelets. Is there any signifance to the chance? Was it just a mistake on Nikeā€™s part? Curious what everyoneā€™s thoughts are. Thanks

Nike being lazy and making the eyelets grey to tell the difference between the 2014 and 2016 drops.

not only that but the 2016s had defined perforations, better leather quality, and a brighter shade of hot lava as well. I find the 2016s to be better than the 2014s honestly

Back
Top Bottom