🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

A 2014 pair... some Atc stuff definitely about to drop. Last week they reported that Girgor is looking for a new coach and talking to Becker as Agassi will probably not have the time to commit to full time coaching.

Last edited:
A 2014 pair... some Atc stuff definitely about to drop. Last week they reported that Girgor is looking for a new coach and talking to Becker as Agassi will probably not have the time to commit to full time coaching.

You think some ATC stuff dropping soon?

You think some ATC stuff dropping soon?

Well we saw that launch date for the black/red Atc II but there is no US release yet. Assuming that pair isn't delayed, I would think we will start seeing some overseas sites soon put out some images. I was saying that i wonder if they messed up the colorway description by just writing red instead of Lava. The Agassi inspired Lebron pair comes out on the 27th. And after seeing Andre wear that lava pair which is either a 2019 or an unreleased sample, I would think we are getting some type of release. Usually the pair that inspired the Lebron shoe comes out shortly after his pair releases. That's how they did the Bo Jackson medicine ball release.

From today's GQ "90s Airport Style" photo gallery:

whitney-houston-hall-of-fame-airport-style-gq-may-2019.jpg

Geeez, this is awful. The problem with a lot of tennis games is that the players can move and change direction on a dime! Then they assume that if the player can reach the ball, they'll make perfect contact with the ball, which isn't always the case. Making perfect contact in the middle of the strings on half-volleys all the time just isn't very realistic. Also, why are Andre's backhands curving from left to right?! He doesn't hit with that much spin to begin with, let alone sidespin?! FFS.

So there is a Nike swoosh on his shirt but those shoes are not Nike’s. Pass.

19149095-544A-4F99-84A0-A19AE71F8588.jpeg
7F091FCA-A24C-436F-AAB4-66ED433B6AF7.jpeg
72784C46-3C0B-4D6A-925F-C46BE5175BD4.jpeg

I'm not buying it even if it has the entire outfit plus shoes. The gameplay looks horrible.

Reactions: ARK
That game is an embarrassment. And the sad part is that it's the second version. It looks nothing like Andre, from the strokes, to the face to the clothes. It's a shame that a reputable company doesn't make an attempt to make a good one that looks like a current gen version.

Reactions: ARK
See, that one was fun cuz they nailed the animations, while the gameplay, despite not being perfect by a long shot, was still fun.

Yep it was a good game and the player movement was far superior to that new crappy game. I can't believe that they don't have a game like Topspin that can come close to these animations with next gen graphics.

Why can't Nike make this stuff available in the U.S.? It makes no sense. And it would be nice if they put the og colors on it instead.

jacket.JPG

Back
Top Bottom