🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

FAFEADCF-F1D0-4DD4-BF93-16BFCBF575F3.png

Nike is really trying to pat my pockets until they’re empty, huh?

Ivory snakes, Habaneros and the ATCs in a 3 day span. Sheesh. :sick:

My 2014 pair are functioning but not in the best cosmetic shape. I really want to reup but I was hoping to get the Habanero AM2 Lights. Might wait for those to come into outlets and go for the Hot Lavas. If anything I'll keep them stored till I beat 2014 more. I wear them almost daily in the winter time.

• AIR TECH CHALLENGE II
      HOT LAVA
      $130
      AVAILABLE 5/24 AT 9:00 AM
      The Air Tech Challenge II made its debut in 1991 and returns to its roots over two decades later in the original “Hot Lava” colorway. Arriving in legendary form, the tennis silhouette was designed to meet the high demands of tournament play through superior durability, flexibility, cushioning and traction.

nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-hot-lava-release-date.jpg

I might have to get another pair of these. Did anyone else's 2014 leather yellow a little bit compared to the mid-sole or was that just my pair? I'm not sure if it was always like that or if the leather yellowed. Hard to see in pics but you can see how the leather color is different than the midsole color here where the air bubble is. Anyone else's 2014s have this color difference?
20190519_142449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom