šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

I might have to get another pair of these. Did anyone else's 2014 leather yellow a little bit compared to the mid-sole or was that just my pair? I'm not sure if it was always like that or if the leather yellowed. Hard to see in pics but you can see how the leather color is different than the midsole color here where the air bubble is. Anyone else's 2014s have this color difference?
20190519_142449.jpg

I can't say mine are like that, but my front portion of the midsole by the toes have yellowed a little. Upper still white if not covered in dirt.

I can't say mine are like that, but my front portion of the midsole by the toes have yellowed a little. Upper still white if not covered in dirt.

Well, good thing we're getting another retro I guess. I'll have a beater and a back up. I've been using clay blue atc2 as beaters but those aren't even beaten up that much either. Both are very plush and super comfortable to wear.

If the lava lookin that poppin like in those pics might cop 2 pairs. I had to cut one of the wings off on my 2014 pair

1 pair if it's glossy like 2014

• AIR TECH CHALLENGE II
      HOT LAVA
      $130
      AVAILABLE 5/24 AT 9:00 AM
      The Air Tech Challenge II made its debut in 1991 and returns to its roots over two decades later in the original ā€œHot Lavaā€ colorway. Arriving in legendary form, the tennis silhouette was designed to meet the high demands of tournament play through superior durability, flexibility, cushioning and traction.

nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-hot-lava-release-date.jpg

IMO Looks like it's leaning towards more of a "Max Orange" . Undecided if I want to cop. Got 2 pairs of 2008's and 2016'a. We'll see tho.

Don't need 'em. I've still got three pairs of 2014s.

Same thing with the AT3 medicine balls. I tried for those but I'm glad I took the L because my pair from a few years ago is still mint.

wonder if the numbers will be low on these like the medicine balls from this year

that's the only way the medicine balls could have sold out, because NOBODY was hyped for those

wonder if the numbers will be low on these like the medicine balls from this year

that's the only way the medicine balls could have sold out, because NOBODY was hyped for those

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m afraid of. I have a feeling they will make less of these in comparison to previous releases but Iā€™ll be surprised if all sizes sell out on release day.

Reactions: ARK
Yeah... didnā€™t make it today. Iā€™m planning to go in the morning.

If you go can you get the FTL sku so we can call our locals and ask before driving?

Young dudes that worked there yesterday didnā€™t even know who agassi was smh

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom