🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I have the 2014s DS in my garage (where I keep all my shoes as it's pitch black and cool). Didn't get the '16s and wish I did, grey eyelets not withstanding. I'll grab these and actually play in my '14s. I'll throw a sports insole in it and wear them when I use my Lobster.

Now if Nike can just release some clothes with the shoes (a nice T would be great!

Still got my 2014 pair I got from Nike clearance store for $34.99
1CD7E645-D1F3-4B2B-8830-3EC7CA942015.jpeg
C6A4A480-241D-402D-BCF8-428850872877.jpeg
F80C405B-8A74-4F96-95F3-445E4FF719CB.jpeg

My 2014s are still in great condition. Only thing that ruins them is the fact that the hot lava isn’t as bright on them as the ‘08 or ‘16 retro.

Grey eyelets never bothered me much either. A part of me kinda likes em more than white eyelets

My 2014s are still in great condition. Only thing that ruins them is the fact that the hot lava isn’t as bright on them as the ‘08 or ‘16 retro.

Grey eyelets never bothered me much either. A part of me kinda likes em more than white eyelets

So disappointing that they muted it on that pair although the shape is nice. I want the 2019’s tor the simple fact that the lava is bright.

So disappointing that they muted it on that pair although the shape is nice. I want the 2019’s tor the simple fact that the lava is bright.
I like the pinkish tone but I never saw the originals to compare but I was looking for a 2016 pair for like a year and couldn't find a size 12 anywhere. I'm torn on buying 2019.. I don't love the gray eyelets cuz it's not OG but I do like the orange lava color.

I’m finally here at the right time. Saw these or IG earlier and knew I had to come here. Never had these and I’ve always thought they were :pimp: but always missed the past releases and never wanted to pay unnecessary resale

Would love a full size run for the whole family of this Lavas.... it's a US only release or also we'll see it here in Europe?

I like the pinkish tone but I never saw the originals to compare but I was looking for a 2016 pair for like a year and couldn't find a size 12 anywhere. I'm torn on buying 2019.. I don't love the gray eyelets cuz it's not OG but I do like the orange lava color.

The 2016 pairs became so hard to find so I’m not going to risk not getting one. I wanted those and these to be like the og but I do like the lava print.

Back
Top Bottom