🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

This is what I’m thinking tho...if the medicine balls which were released cuzz of lebron watch sold out same day basically, and who tf really wants those, then why wouldn’t these sell twice as fast

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Maybe that's the new strategy with Nike retros that didn't sell out immediately -- create a current shoe modeled after a classic to drive up awareness and hype, only sell a limited number of the OGs so they don't sit on shelves, keep the hype up.

I had the 2014 pair, wore them a ton though I felt they were a little too big, just gave them to goodwill two months ago. Might try to get this release just to get a smaller size. Those 2014 AND 2016 were sitting forever! I watched the 2016 pair sit through like 3 different Ndc 20% off sales.

This is what I’m thinking tho...if the medicine balls which were released cuzz of lebron watch sold out same day basically, and who tf really wants those, then why wouldn’t these sell twice as fast

source.gif

One of the great things about this thread is we don’t care about hype, we buy what we like. Other people might get influenced from inspired pairs to buy but I know for myself that I have been on board with Agassi from day one. I said a long time ago I hope they release these every year.

One of the great things about this thread is we don’t care about hype, we buy what we like. Other people might get influenced from inspired pairs to buy but I know for myself that I have been on board with Agassi from day one.
Well I’ve always collected agassis along with air maxes and b-ball but a little hype would help, retros been dry af

so im curious

these just got announced this week?

and drop this week?

and go to NT front page... this week?

what is happening lol isnt there usually more time between announcement and release

Yeah very little hype for this shoe. It’s us old heads that are bitter and starving for an Agassi “something”. We all want apparel which we don’t get but we will buy up any re-release.

So many other shoes they could’ve done though. What happened to that ATC1 too? That was rumored for a while now.

Reactions: JPS
In for a pair. My 2014 pair is a size small as I couldn’t track down a size 14 for a decent price when they released.

Yeah very little hype for this shoe. It’s us old heads that are bitter and starving for an Agassi “something”. We all want apparel which we don’t get but we will buy up any re-release.

So many other shoes they could’ve done though. What happened to that ATC1 too? That was rumored for a while now.
At least there were some quasi jorts released for the Australian open this year. Had to grab both colors.

Size 10. Need em ds.
Ah, never mind then. I have a very NDS size 10.5 2014 US Open, a bit more worn size 11 2013 US Open, and a size 11 worn French Open. All in box. Just trying to get rid of stuff I’m not wearing as much.

I been expecting this lava release for the French Open so I'm hopeful an Atc 1 will retro for the U.S. Open, the first grand slam he wore it at. I can't say that I'm confident that they will release it though but with it being the anniversary there's always a chance.

Back
Top Bottom