šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

I`ve been hoping for this since the Hot Lava came back in 2014. Honestly, I doubt that it`ll happen. Last year, they did however release a nice retro T-shirt kind of under the radar, I got two of those and really like it. Still available here... https://www.prodirecttennis.com/products/Nike-Court-Tee-90S-Splatter-Sail-Mens-Clothing-182276.aspx

V3_1_Gallery_2_0223158.jpg
Damn wish they had my size the shirt is on point though:pimp:

nice

I haven't even considered wearing them to play in. figured since the 2014 are apart of the sportswear line they were more for casual wear.

my 08 are still DS. tempted to wear them but think I might have waited too long |l

Try it out, I have a ds pair as well and they look wearable with no yellowing.

Funny, I remember back in 2008 when a NT HATED this jacket (something about tampons was the running gag). I thought it was a cool piece & still have mine.

I remember the hate it got too and it baffled me at the time. I unfortunately never picked one up and can only hope Nike blesses us with something similar to it.

EC2D8224-26D1-4D93-844D-D2AC6D6C3545.png
Anybody for some flashbacks to 1991 or 2010? Rafael Nadalā€™s RG shoe ft. ā€˜The Gloveā€™
Not going to lie, I would love for a ATCIII inspired ZC3.
It's a nice tribute to all 11 of his RG titles, but I'm personally not a fan of these 'What The' designs.

I can't believe these are back again so soon, 2014 2016 2019.

My 2014 pair still going strong but I'm tempted to cop a backup

Wonder if there will be any difference in quality/materials

EDIT:

Iā€™m in Greenwood. They didnā€™t have my size. Going to another location.

A51E9955-18E1-4612-99C4-DFBA50538A7A.jpeg

ooof I dunno how I feel about the perforations being so prominent

Back
Top Bottom