šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Sadly only my second pair of ATC, but had to grab ā€˜em. Looking for a decent price on the blue suede and orange suede ATC2s in a size 12 too, if anyone has a lead or an extra pair lying around. Gotta expand the collection after getting my foot in these.

D533F143-7144-4BA4-8BF5-28AFF86FE587.jpeg

Jingle bells all the way. Itā€™s Christmas Time!

Call me crazy, but I'll Sell my Deadstock Jordan 6 Infrared for Another pair of Hot Lava's..... Rock One, Stock one....

Last edited:
Wide footer here. Need a 12.5 but cant find them anywhere. So it's either a 12 or 13 for me.

Hows the fit compared to the 2014's?

Alpha Project.
tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83916124

tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83916105

tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83915881

I LOVED playing in those!!! I thibkbthay are still at my folks house. One of the best shoes I ever used up there with the LWPs and the Court Implosions! Wish we would see a retro bit it would never be the same!

Before I order a pair off footlocker.com, anybody know where to get a pair of these in Canada? Toronto area?

Come on Nike when are we getting a Tech Challenge LE pack? Itā€™s not hard to make us happy!

Back
Top Bottom