🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I got hyped when I saw that stranger things x Nike collection mention the atc2

It was just a mention tho
39EEFD92-A894-47BC-9843-77E2AB830FFD.jpeg

I can’t believe all that hype was for those stranger things shoes smh.

They nice. Ain’t ever watch da show so I won’t be copping

Yep! It sucks they aren’t full matches but it’s great to see these again. I didn’t have that one on vhs.

Last edited:
A friend that saw then in the upcoming catalogs.

Someone has GOT TO GET us scans of those catalogs STAT!!!

Are we talking a year from now or spring or winter? Need more info!!! I'm ready to dance a jig, this has me so excited!!

And the new shoe? Is this a lifestyle shoe or an actual real true tennis shoe for the courts?!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Good news, I heard that Nike will finally be starting up the Air Tech Challenge line again next year with a brand new shoe and new design.

That’s great news. I’m curious but not expecting much for the new silhouette. Although I’d like to be pleasantly surprised by Nike.

Having the line officially back makes me hopeful for more retros and bringing some of the gear back.

Someone has GOT TO GET us scans of those catalogs STAT!!!

Are we talking a year from now or spring or winter? Need more info!!! I'm ready to dance a jig, this has me so excited!!

And the new shoe? Is this a lifestyle shoe or an actual real true tennis shoe for the courts?!!!

It’s a new shoe inspired by the Lavas. I saw the image and it’s lava, white, and wolf grey. Air Max unit in the heel. It’s a tennis performance shoe low top. I would have preferred a 3/4 shoe but I can definitely see Andre rocking these as I have to figure he will be the first to showcase them on feet. I will be getting a pair. It’s not supposed to release until March. and it’s meant to celebrate the 30th year of the lavas. Maybe we get the Tech 1’s this year but that I have no idea about.

Last edited:
That’s great news. I’m curious but not expecting much for the new silhouette. Although I’d like to be pleasantly surprised by Nike.

Having the line officially back makes me hopeful for more retros and bringing some of the gear back.

I think everyone will love them. It definitely would seem that more Agassi stuff will be on the way, just sucks that it will be a while until they release.

Hmm. I thought Andre preferred the 3/4 support. Surprised they would do a low top.

Back
Top Bottom