🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Closest I think we're going to get to Kiwi's
Symbol.png
62654673_204008403900849_7434877902070982114_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys think we will get any ATC3 next year with the 30th anniversary?

We are getting the NikeCourt Tech Challenge 2.0 lavas so I think they will bring some Agassi stuff back. Who knows if it will be III’s though. The 1’s should be releasing this year!

Last edited:
Anyone pick up a pair of the VaporX Tc knits? I’m curious how they look in person. It seems like the tongue is a bit too long on them but curious how the lava looks. They should have written Nike Air in white on the back to make it pop too. I will have to get them.

Last edited:
Anyone pick up a pair of the VaporX Tc knits? I’m curious how they look in person. It seems like the tongue is a bit too long on them but curious how the lava looks. They should have written Nike Air in white on the back to make it pop too. I will have to get them.

I tried them on at Midwest Sports and loved the way they looked and felt. Instant purchase for me the moment they go on sale.

I tried them on at Midwest Sports and loved the way they looked and felt. Instant purchase for me the moment they go on sale.

They definitely look comfortable. It seems like they will sell fast once they go on sale but I think $120 is a pretty fair price point. It would have helped them sell more if they called it Air Tech Challenge II fly knit instead or something like that. It would be cool if they continue to make them in other colorways like the purple theme for the US Open.

Last edited:
Can someone chime in with info on how the last Air Flare retro fit? I sold mine and now looking back I’m regretting it. Wondering if I should go for a 12 or a 13.

Can someone chime in with info on how the last Air Flare retro fit? I sold mine and now looking back I’m regretting it. Wondering if I should go for a 12 or a 13.

Tts for me. Of course I am keeping them but as you know the materials were horrible. But who knows if and when they will ever retro them again so it’s worth dealing with them being uncomfortable.

Have to agree on the Flares material being awful. My foot has grown a half a size I think as I’ve been having to move up in several shoes. My ATC3 feel a tad short now when unlaced. When laced they seem passable. I think I’m getting closer to a size 13 myself.

When the lavas released again so many people were trying to dump their old pairs on ebay. I see some are actually asking $500 for the IV’s on stockx, ridiculous. Really disappointing that it looks like there won’t be an ATC I retro before or duing the US Open.

Have to agree on the Flares material being awful. My foot has grown a half a size I think as I’ve been having to move up in several shoes. My ATC3 feel a tad short now when unlaced. When laced they seem passable. I think I’m getting closer to a size 13 myself.

Assuming you're in your 40s and do quite a bit of walking, it's almost certain your feet have lengthened since 20-35. Especially if you put on a few pounds as well.

Assuming you're in your 40s and do quite a bit of walking, it's almost certain your feet have lengthened since 20-35. Especially if you put on a few pounds as well.
I have lived in 5 decades and a Brannock still says I am a 10.5 but my ice skates don't fit the same anymore. Different topic/sport entirely but I think things probably do get larger with age.

Yeah 46 now. I don’t do a lot of walking honestly. Mostly a desk job.

Back
Top Bottom