🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

989AFFBA-3E2C-4B01-83EF-42814BF07133.jpeg

IIRC, Stich played a really poor match... had a ton of errors. But hey, I'll take it! :lol:

Another great upload with good video quality. I was there for that one too :smile:
The way they used to enter the Stadium was awesome.

You mentioned how they enter the tournament and it's a small world as I got a story. My buddy who played on the HS team with me and always went up to the Open with me (we are from the Philadelphia burbs, so a drive isn't too long), laugh at this after the fact. We get into the center of the grounds, just after going through the gate. This is way before Ashe, so I'm getting my sharpie out for autographs (I was still young, maybe 20 can't remember) and I said to him we gotta find out where Andre is gonna be as he's playing right away. He looks at me, deadpan and says, "he's right there"!! I'm like, WHAT?!! Yup, he just entered the grounds with the security and was making his way though the grounds to Louie Armstrong. Couldn't believe it. He wasn't signing obviously, bit that he walked right by within a foot of me, I was geeking out!! Still laugh at that today!!!

I
You mentioned how they enter the tournament and it's a small world as I got a story. My buddy who played on the HS team with me and always went up to the Open with me (we are from the Philadelphia burbs, so a drive isn't too long), laugh at this after the fact. We get into the center of the grounds, just after going through the gate. This is way before Ashe, so I'm getting my sharpie out for autographs (I was still young, maybe 20 can't remember) and I said to him we gotta find out where Andre is gonna be as he's playing right away. He looks at me, deadpan and says, "he's right there"!! I'm like, WHAT?!! Yup, he just entered the grounds with the security and was making his way though the grounds to Louie Armstrong. Couldn't believe it. He wasn't signing obviously, bit that he walked right by within a foot of me, I was geeking out!! Still laugh at that today!!!

I always knew when he was practicing and what court. Now they kind of ruin it by posting a player’s schedule on the tv’s and the fans can only watch the practices from the above bleachers and they can’t get close to take pictures or get autographs. And of course you can’t even get a seat since everyone runs when they know who is coming on next. I’m glad that it wasn’t like that when he played. I remember seeing him come and go to the parking lot. But the experience there is still awesome.

Last edited:
I have lavas from 08 which seem fine ,
Actually wore them yesterday
Idk Don’t want to say yes they will be fine then aren’t. I wouldn’t play in them lol

Depends on how they were stored. If the glue on the midsoles are still firmly attached to the upper, even with some pressing, you should be good to go.

Not a big fan of used shoes, but older shoes always seem to hold up better if they've been worn versus DS.

At the age of 45 I’m finding that my foot has grown a half size. My Air Tech Challenge 3s are getting to small for me. I need to move up to a 13. Bad news is I still have 3 new Volts, 3 White Volts, Wimbledon, French Open, 1 Voltage Purple, 1 Wheat, 2 Christmas, and my recent acquired Denim pairs. :frown:

I was able to locate a size 13 ATC3 Volt. Hope it fits.

Back
Top Bottom