🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Adidas did some edberg collection. It’s out now. Has some clothes. Wish Nike did some clothes as well as more retros

agree, IV is >

has visible air which the 1 did not, moar modern looking than the 2, has the flaming tennis ball of the 3 but scaled down, has the trainer look which later AA sneakers would have but still looks distinctly early 1990's while your Air Alarms & LWP's have that 1994/1995 and later look. The look I mean is Air Diamond Turf, Air Diamond Fury and Reebok Shaqs that were out 1 year.

Need a retro!!

A couple guys on IG still play in theirs. Yeah it can still be worn.

interesting, is the Air cushioning/sole different from earlier ATC's? Like other NT'ers I have found that most sneakers last a really long time if they're worn sort of regularly. I sweat a lot & end up disposing of a lot of footwear because it just gets too gross.

IMG_20191121_122215.jpg

Late for work this morning, left home too fast, no joke

A couple guys on IG still play in theirs. Yeah it can still be worn.

I still wear my black/dark teal pair. The midsole won't crumble. Only issue would be a flat air unit (who cares and nothing an insole can't fix) and maybe some sole separation between midsole and upper but that's an easy fix with Barge.

I saw those on there. Had they been an 11, I would have made an offer on them. This is the one shoe I want them to retro before anything else (sans a ATC1). Give me all 4 colors and I'm good.

midsole and upper but that's an easy fix with Barge.

I saw those on there. Had they been an 11, I would have made an
I still wear my black/dark teal pair. The midsole won't crumble. Only issue would be a flat air unit (who cares and nothing an insole can't fix) and maybe some sole separation between midsole and upper but that's an easy fix with Barge.

I saw those on there. Had they been an 11, I would have made an offer on them. This is the one shoe I want them to retro before anything else (sans a ATC1). Give me all 4 colors and I'm good.
I still wear pairs of Black/Copper, Black/Teal, and I just got a Flint Brick. LEZGO!!!!

Need a retro!!
Offered a more than fair market value shipped, but was declined.

Back
Top Bottom