🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Madd propz to my boy sunshineblotters...Thats why I love NT...

Thank you so much for the hook up bro...​They're too ******g dope man...I owe you one...

Last edited:
yea man the leather is nice n smooth, the "grass" sock liner is dope, I love the laces and the 3M also...CW and quality wise, just a beautiful shoe...

Glad you were able to scoop me a pair.... tracking didn't work at all...

Last edited:
In the last ten packages i shipped that isnt the only time tracking was off. UPS needs to take over for the whole country.

Yah one of the highest quality retroes in a long time. Hope this is representative of future agassi retroes.

Like I said. It was a 3 week production date. This was the most true QS I have seen in a while. Didnt even know these were official until sneakernews dropped the link.

DBIIIs were also a true QS. Dropped a few weeks after they were announced. Wonder what's going on at Nike.

I know it's a qs but how is it only one website got their hands on them besides the overseas Nike stores? I would have bought a pair for the 200 they asked for had I known it was legit.

Geesh, I hate blogs and don't venture on NT much anymore, but I need to. I would have at least TRIED for those white/greens. I need to pop in/lurk here more often :frown:Wish Nike would do a proper Agassi retro....I still have some hot lavas DS because although better then the ATC III retro....they could have been a tad better.

I still have the white/black and red/white air flares from a number of years ago, and another all white pair from 2000 yet I think, all DS. I would like a shot at the pink ones and the yellow ones that came out after that though. Had both those in high school back in the day.

the midsole change :rolleyes

While I'm certainly inclined to agree with you, I like the midsole change for two non-aesthetic reasons:
1. It still makes the OG's worth finding
2. I wouldn't feel as hesitant to wear these as beaters because I would still be searching for the OG's to hold onto.

But that's just me.

Saw this on Fab's instagram. WHEN ARE THESEEEEEEEEEEEEE DROPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 2 PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

^ Those were the ATC Hybrids that dropped a few years ago... and in my opinion, were just absolutely horrible.  I was very disappointed that Nike even bothered with those. 
eyes.gif

Damn wasn't even aware these dropped in 08. I really want these jointssssssss. Flight club has the infrared color but I want that neon one.

Last edited:
The leather is very nice, way softer than the AT SC II QS... so they crease more but they're also more comfortable.

The shape (toebox etc...) is nice too... a dope shoe IMO...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom