🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

pimp.gif
 Agassi is back 

Last edited:
^ The mid/outsole is from a different shoe, so in my opinion, no, it's not just slightly off.  I know it's definitely a deal-breaker for me. 

Such a shame.

Leather's lookin mighty nice! hopefully we'll get some OG cw's back in this form!!

I want to see these ^

These ^

and these green joints my man with the dreds got on in Clockers

I can't even find a good pic for those

but them boys 
pimp.gif

Good spot on the new ATC 2 c/w.

Man, my 2000 Air Flare retros are falling apart. 
tired.gif

Good pic! 

Interesting how Andre's appeared to have went back to his Head stick after testing a bunch of Babolats a while back.

Good pic! 

Interesting how Andre's appeared to have went back to his Head stick after testing a bunch of Babolats a while back.

Yea he was testing Donnay again as well but I was always under the impression that he signed a lifetime contract with Head. I too am glad to see he is sticking with them.

I also find it strange that these atc's are not listed on Nike's calendar. Makes me wonder if they are legit. If it's a Wimbledon cw then it should be on their list by now.

I've been sitting for a while with my finger on the trigger to demo one of those radical pros....But I just don't know. lol. Mostly because I'm lazy and finally have my racket set up the way I want it in time for playoffs.

Made sense to release these for Wimbledon.

Not a fan of the green and too much white for me.

Back
Top Bottom