🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

B5981D80-97A3-4239-AF9D-57A2FE3BBA44.jpeg

is that stuff a Europe only release, I don't seem to find it on Nike dot com. it looks cool but also like the graphics will get ruined after a wash or two. everything seams to fit weird in this decade tbh.

is that stuff a Europe only release, I don't seem to find it on Nike dot com. it looks cool but also like the graphics will get ruined after a wash or two. everything seams to fit weird in this decade tbh.
if splatter color is more orange than 2016s actually, blue is like "photo blue". I have been using the shorts for sports for a month and washed them once a week, they hold on well. About the fit, pants are very short, over the heel, said to "highlight your sneakers"... Never could find an XXL for extra lenght to replace my XL, while L ended ok for the shorts... They could also be found in nike canada. Product code if that can help CI7031 - M NSW SHORT POLY TUNEDAIR, CI7030 for M NSW POLY PANT TUNEDAIR
IMG_20191001_222233.jpg

you guys think I can get away with going 0.5 down for the atc iv?
Depends what pair you are refering to. If you compare ATC II with ATC IV I'd say you can go 0.5 down.
I'm size 12 in ATC IIs and 11.5 ATC IV "cerise" fit perfect as it have more room/lengh in the toebox.

Depends what pair you are refering to. If you compare ATC II with ATC IV I'd say you can go 0.5 down.
I'm size 12 in ATC IIs and 11.5 ATC IV "cerise" fit perfect as it have more room/lengh in the toebox.

never owned any ATC and was looking to get the IV as my first lol TTS for me in most shoes are 9 but going to assume that going down would prob be too tight

Nike stays ****ting the bed when it comes to apparel. The cuts, drunk *** collars and inaccuracies are pathetic. If it wasn’t for their Tech line ; I’d never even consider purchasing something from them.

Reminds me of the golf towels some years ago.
Had the flavor of recycled tech/challenge/court... yet nothing for us...
faceclub2016.JPG
faceclub2014.JPG

And those splatter shirts CJ0661
tshirt_CJ0661-010.JPG
tshirt_CJ0661-100.JPG

Just fooling us.

Back
Top Bottom