🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Made sense to release these for Wimbledon.

Not a fan of the green and too much white for me.

I don't care for the green either. Nike had no info on this so I don't trust that it's legit. Those Supremes (Wheaton) and lows (Couriers) better be put on hold. I just want Andre's line out.

I really like those ATC 2. Too bad my size were gone. Hopefully they will release a few more elsewhere online.

I'm hoping to start seeing some other sites sell them. I didn't trust that site but all the other major shoe sites are showing their pics. Can't believe that Nike has no info on them.

Not a huge fan of the CW. Also, let's see if people are still gushing about the quality after they hold them in hand.

Im honestly thinking of returning the dyn fw roshes and getting these. There will be other roshes in the future. These will remind me of my trip.

I ended up returning the roshes and getting the Wimbledons. Love this shoe. Quality is great imo. Very comfy.

It came out to be $168 :smh: but I bet if i didnt cop here i would miss out.

OK, now here are the two versions I had, for a second I was just going to dismiss this thread.  I wonder how a retro of these would stand up to some of the newer shoes on the market.  Would be interested to see them in person as well as a price on them, before committing.

I also find it strange that these atc's are not listed on Nike's calendar. Makes me wonder if they are legit. If it's a Wimbledon cw then it should be on their list by now.

I don't care for the green either. Nike had no info on this so I don't trust that it's legit. Those Supremes (Wheaton) and lows (Couriers) better be put on hold. I just want Andre's line out.

I got my pair from Niketown London. There is no way fakes would have leather this good. They are definitely real

I see that they are legit now which is why I updated the thread. Nike had no info as to a release date or that they were ever releasing. Still don't know how that's possible since the UK received them. Also it was strange that out of all the sites to receive them online it's been just that one that we know of. It should have been a US release first for another Agassi retro. No idea what Nike is doing. I would guess if they release a US Open one it will be fire since they won't be limited to all white and green if they are going for a theme.

Last edited:
^ If you were talking to customer service reps in the U.S., they probably didn't have any info because they may not be releasing stateside.  I don't think they carry release info for other countries.  

As far as only releasing in the UK, it makes perfect sense.  Wimbledon-themed shoe for Wimbledon.  

^ If you were talking to customer service reps in the U.S., they probably didn't have any info because they may not be releasing stateside.  I don't think they carry release info for other countries.  

As far as only releasing in the UK, it makes perfect sense.  Wimbledon-themed shoe for Wimbledon.

Might be Wimbledon themed but it's still Agassi's shoe nonetheless.  I highly doubt the UK wouldn't receive a US Open based theme.

Last edited:
^ Agreed.  But that's the way Nike has been doing things for years now....they've been getting the good stuff across the pond (think JD Sports/Size? exclusives) for awhile now.  There are some shoes that stay exclusive to the US, but I'd say overall, folks in the UK fair much better than us in the States (besides the higher retail pricing).  

They tend to get exclusives at a higher rate, on top of getting most of what we get stateside.  Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but that's what I've noticed as the trend over the years.  So yeah, I can't see them NOT getting a US Open-themed shoe, either.  

Why do we have two threads? Can we close one of them. Anyway the production dates I promised are 01/15/13 - 02/07/13

Superblytrife is right. They not only get exclusive colors in the uk but also exclusice models. Huaraches retroed in 6 or so different colors that never came to the US

Back
Top Bottom