🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I agree. I know quality control is an issue but if you don't like them take them back. Someone else will buy them.

My Clays aren't perfect but I don't mind because I plan on wearing them into the ground.
You're being ridiculous, and I'm extremely OCD about my sneakers.

Those Kumquats will be my 1st pair of ATC's, so dope

Looks like Turbo Green might be a general release. Finish line has it on calendar unless they just forgot the huarache.

Would be nice to cop there and get $20 off.

Looks like Turbo Green might be a general release. Finish line has it on calendar unless they just forgot the huarache.

Would be nice to cop there and get $20 off.
i hear you about the $20 off, and yeah i swear i posted the link to the fnl page a while back when i posted this pic but i don't remember 

I can't find any tech challenge 2s any where in the DMV that I've been looking...someoene please throw me a bone.

If you're out in Bmore, pretty much footaction and DTLR have clays from what i've seen... Lavas are pretty much done if i'm not mistaken... Turbo's are slowly making their way in to boutiques, I know Major has em... keep your eyes open, and hit multiple malls, too many shoe chains down here to not find what you're looking for....

If you're out in Bmore, pretty much footaction and DTLR have clays from what i've seen... Lavas are pretty much done if i'm not mistaken... Turbo's are slowly making their way in to boutiques, I know Major has em... keep your eyes open, and hit multiple malls, too many shoe chains down here to not find what you're looking for....

which ones and what size?

Yea...I been to PG Mall...I work around that area
and I went to Security Mall...no luck
I'm looking for the Blue Clays sz. 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom