🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

just received my cubes/pixels from 

bombaclat he double boxed it from ebay.

thanks bobaclat if u see this and thank you for the Agassi Ace card haha :D

gonnna wear em to vegas tonight 

This years atc 2's so far
smokin.gif

No turbo greens for you, Grizz?

I'm hoping the poison greens are as plentiful as the turbos and 'quats. They should be, given the quantities of the retro+ ATCs this year.

If I see one more "XXXX has FSR, go go!" and that FSR doesn't include 14/15..
lol @ this ^^^^^^^^ should have been called a SUM....SIZE....RUN! Im soooooo hilarious!!! Hold the applause folks don't worry I will be here all week long, don't forget to tip your waiters

just received my cubes/pixels from 

bombaclat he double boxed it from ebay.

thanks bobaclat if u see this and thank you for the Agassi Ace card haha :D

gonnna wear em to vegas tonight 

I figured he would send it. Congrats man!

Lol alright alright you guys got me for the hazing. 
tongue.gif

Tbh I remember when this thread (300ish) pages was compact before french open came around and all that hype. everyone was tight and it was just the fans of agassi not the hype. I could've copped when we were all hyped about the "royals" when we called them back in april/may. now they are cubes pixels whatever. 

Now its flooded. 600 pages. 

@ whoever told me I deserve to be in the jordan brand threads can enjoy their shoe collection that will depreciate over time.

why do you think retailers re-stocked the lavas? so the small guys who want to re-sell for profit can't. I dont even own a pair of air jordans. never had. only js i wore were some bum team strong when i hooped in highschool. 

why would i wanna walk with my head down looking at peoples shoes. 95% of the people you will walk down times square wont know wtf the Agassi Pixels or royals whatever they are.

i wear my shoes like its nothing

@ whoever told me I deserve to be in the jordan brand threads can enjoy their shoe collection that will depreciate over time.
why do you think retailers re-stocked the lavas? so the small guys who want to re-sell for profit can't. I dont even own a pair of air jordans. never had. only js i wore were some bum team strong when i hooped in highschool. 

That would be me and I guess u didn't understand my post, you came in here that elitist mind state telling dude. If he was really on it, he should have some 08 lavas. That's that JB thread I'm better than u nonsense.... So how u got restocks and you having Jordan's, out of that post is beyond me, B..... My shoes do depreciate, because I wear them all the time

Lol alright alright you guys got me for the hazing. :tongue:

why would i wanna walk with my head down looking at peoples shoes. 95% of the people you will walk down times square wont know wtf the Agassi Pixels or royals whatever they are.

i wear my shoes like its nothing

Probably more than 95% of people walking in Times Square wouldn't know what any of these shoes are. There are over 350,000 people walking through there per day. And it is second in popularity only to your Vegas strip as a tourist destination (Wikipedia).

And I doubt that the reason Nike produced and released more lavas was to prevent re-sellers from selling over retail. They have sold several pairs in the same silhouette over the past year in limited quantities which have consistently resold between 200% and 600% of retail ( all the slams ). I am sure there are other production related factors that influenced their decision to do another run, but since I am no expert in Nike's production decisions I will avoid speculating.

Finally, I don't know why you're hazing anyone about the thread or the shoes.

Last edited:
Nice sketch @Klackety Klack
Thank you.

I respect the sketch but I hope they dont look like this, maybe doable without the stars... the USO log has a flaming tennis ball so maybe they will incorporate that into the shoe. 

Nice work homie 
smokin.gif

I originally had the stars just on the small panels where gradients usually is located...kinda like the cubes, but with stars. 

I was inspired by team USA Davis Cup windbreakers. 

Maybe Nike designers can come up with something to incorporate the aesthetics or even come up with a "Davis Cup" inspired shoe altogether.

Back
Top Bottom