🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Time to quadruple up on the slams!
k1rl0l.jpg

It's gonna be a salty weekend... FOs and Wimbs were gone in a matter of secs on Nike Europe... It will be worse on NDC.

This **** gonna crash sat am...

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't shoes like Huraches and ATC's more popular in Europe than in the US. I mean they have gotten more ATc's than we have state side. I know they arent as big on Jordan's as people are over here. We just tend to over hype shoes here, glad nike is only given  us a few days notice prior to this release, not as much time  for hype to build maybe people who are actually fans of the ATCs will be able to get a pair this week. Still gonna sell out fast and be difficult to cop tho

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't shoes like Huraches and ATC's more popular in Europe than in the US. I mean they have gotten more ATc's than we have state side. I know they arent as big on Jordan's as people are over here. We just tend to over hype shoes here, glad nike is only given  us a few days notice prior to this release, not as much time  for hype to build maybe people who are actually fans of the ATCs will be able to get a pair this week. Still gonna sell out fast and be difficult to cop tho
That was the case but it's changed, the new generation likes Jordans, Lebron and Kobes. A few years ago you would have probably been able to get all the "Limited" ATc's easy on the Euro sites, NDC UK would have had them for months after release date but as mentioned before times have changed.

Last edited:
Hopefully all yall will be in church in sunday so I can grab wimb's....thats all i want. I honestly hate all these rumored releases and **** I get why but it really is bull when you think something is droppin and it doesnt. I dont believe J23APP bs. But still got my guard up!

Now i understand... remember the guy (dont remeber his name) who bought the AO's for 240 and was worried because the production date. His AO's were built in June 2014... i guess. I hope you in the states saved some cash[emoji]128521[/emoji]
Yeah, that was me.   Guess the new production run is for these potential drops.  Makes me feel better about my AOs!

Back
Top Bottom