🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Yeah I know Bournemouth, you have the outlets up there and the ferries. I prefer England to be honest, I miss some good Ole fish and chips and a donar kebab.

Haven't had a donar since student days! You can't miss the weather? What's it like 5am there, you guys never sleep?

mine too.  are they known for cancelling?  first time ordering from them. 

There part of the Size/ JD group using same warehouse for online orders and certainly Size have let me down on three separate occasions on limited releases as there stock inventory does not update in real time so they can oversell. However they have also fulfilled many too. Once you have shipping you should be good.

Yeah I know Bournemouth, you have the outlets up there and the ferries. I prefer England to be honest, I miss some good Ole fish and chips and a donar kebab.

Haven't had a donar since student days! You can't miss the weather? What's it like 5am there, you guys never sleep?
I love the moody rainy weather, gets way too hot out here. 6am, I have a bad case of insomnia.

Oh, the Nike Court event on the 22nd will be hosted by Agassi?  Surely he'll be wearing them...

Last edited:
Lmao he better not...he better be wearing his own gear...it's weird that he doesn't even when he's playing and wears the vapors.

Last edited:
Were they supposed to be dropped  today the Wimbledons on NDC ? (Was able to get a pair from Sivasdescalzo last month, but I would not mind to double on them )

Nah, if he's just casually hitting a few balls, I'm sure he'll rock the ATCs... 

If he does will that be the first time he will have been seen rocking ATC 2 since his resign? I'm not counting that IG of the FOs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom