🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Easily one of my favorite 2014 releases
2cpcjo7.jpg

Fixed :tongue: They ruined the lava's with that muted color. Still a nice shoe but that colorway just isn't the same to me as the 08 pair.
I agree 100%, bro. Unfortunately I had to settle for the pair that came out in January. I love this model and colorway, nonetheless though.

Easily one of my favorite 2008 releases
Fixed
tongue.gif
They ruined the lava's with that muted color. Still a nice shoe but that colorway just isn't the same to me as the 08 pair.
Yeah... I've been wearing my 2014 and while the Lava could be a bit more 2008, I really have no complaints.  I find them to be more comfortable than my 2008's actually. 

Anyway... finally!

I'm getting this vibe that suedes are never gonna drop in the US. Bamboos never did, now the Burgundy ones and the Navy ones are dropping all over EU but not here...

I agree 100%, bro. Unfortunately I had to settle for the pair that came out in January. I love this model and colorway, nonetheless though.

Yea it's tough to not buy it since it's still a "lava" cw but highly disappointed in the 14 version. Still worth copping though but hope they do it right next time around.

Yeah... I've been wearing my 2014 and while the Lava could be a bit more 2008, I really have no complaints.  I find them to be more comfortable than my 2008's actually. 

Anyway... finally!

It's about time it went back up on youtube! Too bad that it wasn't the full version. I love the the moron interviewd at 3:27 was completely wrong :rofl: I still have it on dvd \ but I think the end was cut off.

Last edited:
I'm getting this vibe that suedes are never gonna drop in the US. Bamboos never did, now the Burgundy ones and the Navy ones are dropping all over EU but not here...

now see with my luck as SOON as I press confirm something will come out about these releasing :lol: :lol:

you are right about Bamboos though. We never did see them.

How's the quality on the hot lavas? picked em up at less than retail shipped. 

Quality is ok not great. Some had splatter issues, misalignment issues etc. but I have no complaints with my pair

You can look in gallery for pics of issues people posted.

Yes but if u can get them for less even better many are waiting for them to go even lower lol

Pic gallery is easier than searching through pages.

They arent limited only GS were limited and once they hit the states even they arent as limited now but its the one ATC2 everyone should own IMO. Its a timeless cw

Back
Top Bottom