🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

989AFFBA-3E2C-4B01-83EF-42814BF07133.jpeg
source.gif

Well I can’t wear my barely worn ATC4 Cerise size 12 either. I doubt I will be able to find a 13 in that one.

Black Metallic 5 and White Metallic 5 too. :smh:

Keep dreaming buddy, lol! You got competition from within your own division, don't forget.

#FlyEaglesFly

Of course they are our competition and they are favored again but that’s ok we still won the division the last 2 out of 3 years. It’s going to happen at some point so just prepare yourself. Let’s see if Wentz can actually make it through a season. You won’t have Foles to fall back on anymore.

Of course they are our competition and they are favored again but that’s ok we still won the division the last 2 out of 3 years. It’s going to happen at some point so just prepare yourself. Let’s see if Wentz can actually make it through a season. You won’t have Foles to fall back on anymore.

True, Carson has to stay healthy (he changed his diet, and his whole regime and preparation this off-season. Came in more lean and not as bulky), Also, with the horrible contract Dallas gave Elliott, (you don't give RBs that kind of $$$, especially guaranteed $$$ given their shelf life) you only got a very small window before that contract will cripple the team cap-wise. And let's see if that RB can keep himself off a police blotter for the entire season.

True, Carson has to stay healthy (he changed his diet, and his whole regime and preparation this off-season. Came in more lean and not as bulky), Also, with the horrible contract Dallas gave Elliott, (you don't give RBs that kind of $$$, especially guaranteed $$$ given their shelf life) you only got a very small window before that contract will cripple the team cap-wise. And let's see if that RB can keep himself off a police blotter for the entire season.

Cowboys gave themselves the ability to get out of the contract if necessary so it won’t negatively impact their cap. You do give a rb that kind of money if they lead the league in rushing 3 consecutive years. The alternative is what release him or not pay him? They had 2 more years left on the contract but he was entitled in his 4th season to ask to be paid market value based on the cba agreement. The suspension he got was bs as he was cleared during the investigations. The nfl decided to suspend him. Speaking of police you have had a jail and court house in your own stadium lol.

Last edited:
Yeah. I saw that too. I got a pair of 2015s from Stock X but the fit was really different from the 2006 pair. I couldn’t keep them on my feet. Way too painful. Ended up having to resell.

Cowboys gave themselves the ability to get out of the contract if necessary so it won’t negatively impact their cap. You do give a rb that kind of money if they lead the league in rushing 3 consecutive years. The alternative is what release him or not pay him? They had 2 more years left on the contract but he was entitled in his 4th season to ask to be paid market value based on the cba agreement. The suspension he got was bs as he was cleared during the investigations. The nfl decided to suspend him. Speaking of police you have had a jail and court house in your own stadium lol.

The word is "used to". That was the Vet and it was a dump, but our dump. No jail anymore at the Linc. Plus the fans are more tame than in years past. But if your gonna wear an opposing team's jersey, or attire, expect major heckling. But it's like that everywhere. Look at the Dodgers game. They put that SF Giants fan in a coma a year or so ago from a single sucker punch. Philly isn't the only place with a few idiot fans. Every team has them.

BTW, how did you become a Cowboys fan? You from Dallas?

The word is "used to". That was the Vet and it was a dump, but our dump. No jail anymore at the Linc. Plus the fans are more tame than in years past. But if your gonna wear an opposing team's jersey, or attire, expect major heckling. But it's like that everywhere. Look at the Dodgers game. They put that SF Giants fan in a coma a year or so ago from a single sucker punch. Philly isn't the only place with a few idiot fans. Every team has them.

BTW, how did you become a Cowboys fan? You from Dallas?

It’s really not like that everywhere, it’s much worse at a game in Philly. I used to have season tickets with the Cowboys even though I am not from there and the fans are very laid back and friendly. Of course many stadiums have people that take things personally and act like fools but Philly is definitely one of the few places where if you are wearing an opposing jersey, there is a good chance that someone will try to start with you unfortunately. But like O said, it’s not just there.

Last edited:
Yeah. I saw that too. I got a pair of 2015s from Stock X but the fit was really different from the 2006 pair. I couldn’t keep them on my feet. Way too painful. Ended up having to resell.

I just bought a size 13 from StockX. Just got them today in fact. More room than my size 12 that’s for sure. Does anyone have thin socks they would recommend? I would like to try thinner socks so I can wear more of my size 12s.

2006/2007 (I thought I got mine in 2007 & they were pretty new) > 2015 in terms of comfort. the material(s) used on the side that is the wrong color on the sonic yellows may have been just a bit higher quality as well.

Back
Top Bottom