🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Might have to eventually pick this up to. How cool was it when Agassi walked out onto Wimbledon court with long sleeve shirt lol
Has the O ring zipper
28984E5C-4A73-4FD9-9239-A377FA62E5E1.png
Mind to share the link for this? Or perhaps the name/product code? thanks!

waiting for the volt… Actually sold out and restocked in a few days…? Weeks?
I could post a pic of the OG lava polo next to the reissue to compare the colors

The shop promised they'll get the full US open catalog for the 24th August
It seems that the collection will be available in Europe too ( I didn't have the info)

The quality on these is really nice. It feels like a 1990 polo with loose fit! I wouldn’t go a size up.. I prefer the volt and will need some more, some to play in and others to wear casually.
I also posted on my new ig account @agassieverything.

2B722742-2574-4850-AA63-DD4961EB3784.jpeg
63DB8E2B-2BF6-432C-81AE-DC7D6A14BBCF.jpeg
F38189CA-EB12-4751-85C2-A9CCDB5BEB05.jpeg
BF64E9ED-F341-465C-8FC7-10CFC1FEF11A.jpeg

6CC36B53-3597-4BFE-A707-73BB1CF7CCB2.jpeg

Thanks for the pics buddy. The comparison is perfect. Definitely red! Also, just followed you. My IG is the same as my NT name. 👍

Man I need both badly.. Really need Nike to stop playing with these and just drop them. If its SW accounts then Foot sites and everyone should have them. I just want this to be an easy grab and not turn into some kind of Off White release.

I'm gonna wait till they come closer. The one store in Italy it would have cost $122 for a polo! I can't do it! I can use that $$ for the core '90 Open stuff before I get these.

I'm gonna wait till they come closer. The one store in Italy it would have cost $122 for a polo! I can't do it! I can use that $$ for the core '90 Open stuff before I get these.
The zip polo is a must get. In fact I might double down. Can’t wait to decide what else I’m gonna buy. Probably a crew or another polo.

Just arrived in the mail via eBay! Not bad for under $20! Shirt is in fantastic shape!! The red stripe one was always popping up but never the neon green stripe. But this showed up early this week. Couldn't pass it up.
IMG_20200806_151135.jpg
One of the underrated shirts from the Agassi collection imo. Also it reminded me of this commercial from ‘97.

One of the underrated shirts from the Agassi collection imo. Also it reminded me of this commercial from ‘97.

The "Nice Game. You suck" commercial!! 👍👍
That's what I thought when I saw it pop up for sale. The red striped one is always on occasionally but I had yet to see a size L in the black striped one. And a starting bid of $15?! Plus less than $5 for shipping? Couldn't pass up bidding. And no one bid. $19.75. just gonna throw it in the washer quick. 👍👍

Just arrived in the mail via eBay! Not bad for under $20! Shirt is in fantastic shape!! The red stripe one was always popping up but never the neon green stripe. But this showed up early this week. Couldn't pass it up.
IMG_20200806_151135.jpg

I saw Agassi at msg wearing that shirt
The good old days
My memory is bad. Can’t remember who he played. Was an exhibition though

I saw Agassi at msg wearing that shirt
The good old days
My memory is bad. Can’t remember who he played. Was an exhibition though

It's okay it was an exhibition. You saw him play live. I saw him a few times at the Open in Flushing and an exhibition at Villanova University against Pete.

Saw this from Nikowsneakers on IG. These are the long sleeves and they look like they have the pre-cracks logo just like the short sleeve ones. Looks like I’m passing on them as well..:emoji_expressionless:
E832A30E-581F-4A97-8EF8-FD01EBD15B5B.jpeg

There is also another store in Italy (called Lion) having them (I am from Italy and I was checking on the social to find more stores having them ). Unluckily it looks like they do not sell online . Since I had the OG one (I am 49 and an Agassi fan ) I would really like to have these ones (even if the colors are a bit off ) . At this point I am wondering if also stores like Slam Jam (who has the store in the town where I live) are going to have them .
About sizing, do you guys suggest going TTS or up a size ? Thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom