🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Not Agassi related, but this person is selling this shirt for $500?! Also, how is it the last one?!
AD8B88E4-E63D-4E32-BFDA-E4E84C9B91FA.jpeg
FA2B0886-3ED4-4D40-B63D-2A4A020A7FA5.jpeg

Midwest has hats and head bands live:

Has anyone seen the hats and headbands in a European shop?

the nike eu website seem incapable of actually releasing things correctly at the moment, both the cap and bucket hat were added this morning at 8am, both showing as sold out yet they were uploaded with that status so no way they are actually 'sold out'. incidentally, ive been trying to buy another t-shirt off there since last saturday, everytime i try and checkout i get an error, my friend gets the same error so its not my account. whoever is uploading their inventory needs a kick up the ****, of course everytime you go to live chat to explain they just say 'yes sir this item is out of stock'... :angry:

the nike eu website seem incapable of actually releasing things correctly at the moment, both the cap and bucket hat were added this morning at 8am, both showing as sold out yet they were uploaded with that status so no way they are actually 'sold out'. incidentally, ive been trying to buy another t-shirt off there since last saturday, everytime i try and checkout i get an error, my friend gets the same error so its not my account. whoever is uploading their inventory needs a kick up the ****, of course everytime you go to live chat to explain they just say 'yes sir this item is out of stock'... :angry:

now new items showing at Nike eu website, coming soon !

the pants look nice but not sure about the fabric.

Ok so I received my shorts today - they run big round the waist, i'm usually a medium in shorts (31 inch waist) and these are a good inch if not more wider than all my other nike shorts... I also found them quite wide in the leg. Thankfully small was still in stock so I will be returning these.

Both shorts below are size medium, 2019 NBA on top, Court Black on bottom:
IMG_20200819_103616221.jpg

Medium football (or soccer!) shorts on top:
IMG_20200819_103609623.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200819-022315_Poshmark.jpg

This is on poshmark right now, not sure if it's legit but I thought it was cool.

For those wondering about the pants. They are parachute material like they were back in the 90s. Super comfortable, and made that noise when you walked (swoosh, lol). I love those type of pants. The Jordan Vault 3 pants were made if this material and they are SO comfy! I bought several other Jordan nylon pants (Legacy 6 pants, flight pants). I'll definitely grab my size to go with the jacket.

I only wish they gave us the other jacket too. I love the women's jacket. All those splashes of color (volt, turquoise, emerald) is really throwback to '90. I've seen the original on eBay in mens sizes so I guess they switched the fit for women. I just fear white jackets as they get dirty so fast. At least it's nylon so it would be rather easy to clean. 👍

Ok so I received my shorts today - they run big round the waist, i'm usually a medium in shorts (31 inch waist) and these are a good inch if not more wider than all my other nike shorts... I also found them quite wide in the leg. Thankfully small was still in stock so I will be returning these.

Both shorts below are size medium, 2019 NBA on top, Court Black on bottom:
IMG_20200819_103616221.jpg

Medium football (or soccer!) shorts on top:
IMG_20200819_103609623.jpg
Thanks! looks like I should have ordered a S...unfortunately on the site I ordered is sold out already.

For those wondering about the pants. They are parachute material like they were back in the 90s. Super comfortable, and made that noise when you walked (swoosh, lol). I love those type of pants. The Jordan Vault 3 pants were made if this material and they are SO comfy! I bought several other Jordan nylon pants (Legacy 6 pants, flight pants). I'll definitely grab my size to go with the jacket.

I only wish they gave us the other jacket too. I love the women's jacket. All those splashes of color (volt, turquoise, emerald) is really throwback to '90. I've seen the original on eBay in mens sizes so I guess they switched the fit for women. I just fear white jackets as they get dirty so fast. At least it's nylon so it would be rather easy to clean. 👍

Do you know if the jacket has a similar fit to the vault jordan jackets released? That old roomy 90s fit?
Had to size down in those.

Thanks! looks like I should have ordered a S...unfortunately on the site I ordered is sold out already.

you might be ok, i mean they fitted i could have kept them, they werent falling down or anything but they were just a bit larger than the usual nike medium shorts

Thanks I don't really want to size down, a regular Nike medium would be too small for me, so ill stick with a large.

Glad to help buddy. The shirt lost about an inch width and inch length. It's easy to do, just turn it inside out and don't keep it on medium/high for more than 7 minutes. Then go cooler. 👍

Do you know if the jacket has a similar fit to the vault jordan jackets released? That old roomy 90s fit?
Had to size down in those.

I have the matching Vault 3 jacket as well. I bought them both in an XL as I wasn't sure if they would be snug or not since these pieces have a cloth lining (not mesh). Warmup pants with cloth linings bind a little so I sized up. I was also about 20 lbs heavier as I was still drinking Arnold Palmer half & half's (Pure Leaf type not the alcoholic ones, lol) and Slurpees. No soda but Pure Leaf is REALLY good! Quit them last November 1st as I only drink water and unsweetened tea now and I dropped that 20lbs quick.

The pants are a little big but I always wear a pair of shorts under them anyhow. Jacket is a little roomie since it's bigger but I wanted it longer and the sleeves long (I have long arms). I don't really mind the size of the jacket. If it's a little roomy I can always wear a crew neck under it or a hoodie. 👍 We'll have to see if it says loose fit. If so then no need to size up.

Thanks I don't really want to size down, a regular Nike medium would be too small for me, so ill stick with a large.

Do yourself a favor and order both sizes. This shirt fits incredibly big. There was a lot of discussion last week and eery single post said go down a size.

Are you sure? Whats your measurements? The CC shirt fits huge. Buy TTS at your own risk. Trying to warn you here.
This.

Back
Top Bottom