šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

These babies just arrived
35C8E563-443A-4FEC-8649-01FE7BE5B21F.jpeg

All the apparel is great and all, but what I really want is a retro of the original air tech challenge. I had them when I was younger. They were one of my favorite sneakers growing up. I must be one of the older guys in this thread at 47.
Yes!! Iā€™ve been holding my breath for years on the original. I had them too and loved them! Wore holes in them playing tennis! Still wish I would have kept them.

Attachments

• D0B0A584-BA7D-4B27-B1B3-58BD169C6C01.jpeg
    D0B0A584-BA7D-4B27-B1B3-58BD169C6C01.jpeg
    559.9 KB · Views: 573
33 here, but my pops is the real reason why I'm so into this stuff- he had nearly all the Agassi gear and kicks from early 90's onward. I dropped off the spandex shorts, flaming ball shorts and tees today and pops was so damn happy, he's talking bout rocking the shorts tomorrow to flex on his tennis buddies :lol:.

Well, I was out of diapers and rocking acid wash jeans and generic sneakers with neon green laces. My brother had a mullet for his senior pictures.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you serious? they the worst for me by faaaaaar
aldi tĆ¼ten material, tom tailor cut

The Tom Tailor shorts took me out :lol: :lol: thats EXACTLY how the medium fit. I order a large too and luckily it fit better on me. Had them on in front of my lady and said 'what do you think' and she called em Dad shorts .. Lmaoooo.

40 here grew up in a small town in England but Michael Jordan, Andre Agassi, Bo Jackson and Nike in general ruled.

The reach of this company is like no other we had one tiny sports store that carried this stuff I couldnt afford it but looked on in awe as often as I could.

Im picking up 1 of everything I consider hot 3/4s of my life ive waited havent been this hyped since 08 when the first lava retro dropped Nike stay cleaning out my bank account.

Iā€™m probably youngest on this thread alone :emoji_joy: 26 in September, so unfortunately I canā€™t recall any of the Agassi Challenger Court items from the past. Started tennis in ā€˜99, but did grew up with older Andre since ā€˜01.

23 here. Mom was a big Agassi fan and I have memories growing up and watching his matches later in his career. I became a bigger fan after reading Open. It may be my most read book of all time. In my opinion, itā€™s the best sports autobiography ever.

One of my relatives knows Andre and Andre was nice enough to sign a copy of Open with a message for me for my birthday. I got to meet Andre about seven years ago as well. He was such a nice guy.

Iā€™m glad this collection is coming back so I can buy it, since I wasnā€™t alive for the original release.

anyone know where I can get the challenge court T- Shirt black in a size medium still, I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom