šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Dang. I ordered a medium, my regular size, off tennis express already. Guess Iā€™ll try and cancel and get a small. I hate this sizing.

Nike Medium - Standard Fit is also my regular size.

IMO, you're fine. The Loose Fit Medium tees from Nike look great over shorts and baggy sweats.

Really donā€™t know what size to get on the tennis jacket. Guess Iā€™m gonna just go with a size large in case I put on weight in the future. Just donā€™t want it to be too long and oversized like the CC Tshirt in that same size. So torn on this lol. Wish I could try it on.
Copped in XL I know pic is different but would be surprised if itā€™s a different jacket

Here's to praying it ships
Copped the XL jacket but need the XXL
Hope the Shirts are a big fit, if not will offer up to people here first

Attachments

• Agassi Gear.png
    Agassi Gear.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 315
they havent sold out, the shorts/cap/bucket/pants never released yet but for some reason they marked as sold out. the hat was marked as sold out last week, then changed to coming soon and now back to sold out, they haven't released them yet.

Need the long pants in XL, denim shorts in L or XL and maybe the hat in XL. Hope theyā€˜ll be put online later

Just ordered a small and medium black denim jacket off of END ($105 each and free shipping to US, import duties paid), and small and medium black jorts ($65 each after shipping costs) from BSTN so I can sleep in tomorrow. Figure I can oop the sizes that don't fit to someone here that misses out or sell it on eBay for retail.

Challenge Court black flat brim hat, lava bucket hat, black logo t-shirt, huge flaming ball red t-shirt, black/white all-over print cotton t-shirt, black denim jacket and black denim shorts all acquired! Hopefully they'll last a while. The only piece that eluded me was the Hot Lava polo.

Last edited:
had the pants and track jacket in xxl already in my cart, but at checkout they were gone. wow this retro release is a big stress text all over hahaha... i am 40 yrs old, have 20 tabs open in my browser refreshing rapidfire. not proud of myself.

update, got the cc shirt in blk & wht XL on fenom and the denim shorts in blue XL at end...

END has sizing on the Polo. Measurements are in line w/ regular Nike sizes. But someone here laid out a Medium Polo on top a Small CC Shirt; the polo looked way slim. I'm sizing up just in case.

END has sizing on the Polo. Measurements are in line w/ regular Nike sizes. But someone here laid out a Medium Polo on top a Small CC Shirt; the polo looked way slim. I'm sizing up just in case.

Just copped 2 x 2XL Polos hope they are not a slim fit, they should be loose like the 90's. Nike sizing is just messed up. Loose 1/2 Zip, Slim Court Advantage, Massive Denim Look jacket, Loose Fit Advantage Jacket, Short relaxed fit?

As clear as mud

bigty23 bigty23

But if your size is on END right now, you can get it for 25$ cheaper and free shipping

Back
Top Bottom