šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

UPS pulled up w/polo

IMG_3616.jpeg

Well my TE order just arrived. This is the sickest tennis gear Iā€™ve ever seen, but itā€™s a little overshadowed by the fact that TE only sent one of the items that I ordered duplicates of (and theyā€™re all currently showing as ā€˜in stock 5+ā€™ as well) and they havenā€™t been answering the phone. Of course Iā€™ve been charged for them though so I canā€™t reorder from somewhere else either! šŸ˜”

Well my TE order just arrived. This is the sickest tennis gear Iā€™ve ever seen, but itā€™s a little overshadowed by the fact that TE only sent one of the items that I ordered duplicates of (and theyā€™re all currently showing as ā€˜in stock 5+ā€™ as well) and they havenā€™t been answering the phone. Of course Iā€™ve been charged for them though so I canā€™t reorder from somewhere else either! šŸ˜”

I tried calling TE yesterday in the evening and they werenā€™t picking up so I gave them another call earlier this morning and they answered.

Keep trying throughout the day if still no answer then try again tomorrow morning.

Has anyone received their tennis pants (blk/volt; ultr mrn/slr red) or tennis jacket(s) in either color... can you post pix and chime in on sizing pls, tia.

dhtowng dhtowng mannn big facts. I feel like I bought a new wardrobe to get rid of the old or something the way I've copped so many shorts this summer. Some pieces will definitely be DS until next summer.. not just CC stuff too.

I actually wish I had more M&N shorts but the price points on those are hella aggressive.

Has anyone received their tennis pants (blk/volt; ultr mrn/slr red) or tennis jacket(s) in either color... can you post pix and chime in on sizing pls, tia.

I dont think anyone has received the tennis jackets yet. I'm still waiting on mine from tennisexpress. As far as the tennis pants they are slightly baggy, but that's how I like to wear them. There are a few reviews on the pants in this thread. Take a look maybe a page or two back. I got mine in the same size as all my shorts both the CC and denim ones.

I have got my NYC track jacket today (still missing the pants). The XL fits ok, sleeves and body could be a tad longer though. What is a little bit annoying is the "see through fabric". A non-white t-shirt or polo definitely shines through (or your nipples if you are not wearing anything underneath... :rofl: ).

Can you post some pix of your NYC tennis jacket pls... tia

XL too big in the long sleeve. Guess I need a L in those. UGH Sizing is all over the place. Time to order that now.

2X too big in the denim jacket and denim shorts. UGH.

Last edited:
Got my black denim wash shorts in today ordered an XL but there way to wide so reordered a L hopefully its fulfilled.

Mitchell & Ness shock dropping the Authentic Iverson 96 Georgetown gear this morning just about finished me off wow what a fortnight.

The acid wash "denim" jacket arrived today. This is the piece I am most excited about from the whole collection. I'm 5'8", about 140 pounds and ordered a small and medium. Just like the shorts, each jacket has a different acid wash.

Size small is the first photo and medium is the second.
IMG_1765.jpeg

ACB6A5AB-3800-46B1-AA2B-358E25C1CB0C_1_105_c.jpeg

Here is the small on top of the medium
IMG_1761.jpeg

Size small fit better as the arms aren't as long and baggy, expect it felt a tiny bit tight in the stomach. Going to keep the small I think. I wish the fit was a little better and not so oversized so I could stick with a medium.

Overall, it's great quality. The cotton is soft and heavy. Seems like it's going to be a warm fall jacket.

Last edited:
The acid wash "denim" jacket arrived today. This is the piece I am most excited about from the whole collection. I'm 5'8", about 140 pounds and ordered a small and medium. Just like the shorts, each jacket has a different acid wash.

Size small is the first photo and medium is the second.
IMG_1765.jpeg

ACB6A5AB-3800-46B1-AA2B-358E25C1CB0C_1_105_c.jpeg

Here is the small on top of the medium
IMG_1761.jpeg

Size small fit better as the arms aren't as long and baggy, expect it felt a tiny bit tight in the stomach. Going to keep the small I think. I wish the fit was a little better and not so oversized so I could stick with a medium.

Overall, it's great quality. The cotton is soft and heavy. Seems like it's going to be a warm fall jacket.

Could you or anyone who has these in hand possibly set your CC tee (S) atop the acid wash denim jacket (S) for comparison sake loose vs oversized fit ?

XXL OG VS RETRO XXL CUT
IMG_20200827_134616.jpg

IMG_20200827_134647.jpg

OG POLO SIZE XXL VS FLAMING BALL TEE SIZE L :emoji_flushed:
I'll stick with these!

Thanks for the comparison shots. I ordered an XXL only due to the slim fit (I'm 6' 185 and an athletic build). I wear L in polo shirts usually, but I also wear a t shirt under it when I wear them casually. So I figured to go up to an XXL as I figured the L would be so snug, as would an XL. This shoews me I made the right call. I'll know for sure when it arrives. Thanks for the pics. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ‘šŸ‘

Just got my 2nd shipping notification from NDC. Volt alternative polo (XXL) will arrive tomorrow and the black warm-up pants (XL) & denim acid washed shorts (XL) arrive Saturday. Having them delivered at local UPS so I'll grab them Monday. I can't wait!!

I got my white CC T shirt in XXL and itā€™s not gonna work..... A little long maybe but way too wide

If anyone wants it holla at me

Denim look jackets are awesome. Nice and soft

zip crop top came today to. Not gonna work lol
They should of made 2 versions. One for the youngsters and One for the 40-55 crowd lol. I know how we complain about staying true to the original but if they had messed with this shirt and just made it 2 inches longer in the front we would be good lol
Might keep one anyway idk

Anyone have any good current shoe ideas for the blue/citrus/solar red polo and outfits? They kind of left us with nothing to match this up with. White is all I can come up with, but that seems a little boring for such a colorful outfit.

Denim look jackets are awesome. Nice and soft

zip crop top came today to. Not gonna work lol
They should of made 2 versions. One for the youngsters and One for the 40-55 crowd lol. I know how we complain about staying true to the original but if they had messed with this shirt and just made it 2 inches longer in the front we would be good lol
Might keep one anyway idk

I bought a medium and large. I'm keeping the large and returning the medium tomorrow at the outlet. I'm keeping the 1/2 zip and short set just for memories. There is no way I can wear the 1/2 zip out in public. Lol. If there wasnt covid how many aged 40 plus people would we have seen dressed up as Agassi for Halloween?

I bought a medium and large. I'm keeping the large and returning the medium tomorrow at the outlet. I'm keeping the 1/2 zip and short set just for memories. There is no way I can wear the 1/2 zip out in public. Lol. If there wasnt covid how many aged 40 plus people would we have seen dressed up as Agassi for Halloween?
I havenā€™t tried on my medium yet (5ā€™10ā€, 145-150), but I have a match on Saturday and Iā€™m going for it! It sounds like I may be the first of the group. Maybe Iā€™ll post a pic (but nah, probably not šŸ¤£). Iā€™m just sorry itā€™s not mixed doubles.

Back
Top Bottom