🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Nice get up! :emoji_raised_hands: I would replace the bucket hat with the headband and add in the crew socks with the scrunch look.

Thanks buddy. I didn't have the headband yet. I skipped it once I saw the Challenge Court logo wasn't on them. And that they weren't the long thin style like in the past. I still may get one though. I usually wear quarter socks that are a little above my ankle bone, bit didn't today.

It's true.
animation - 2020-09-03T015526.981.gif

Absolutely it's true. He did this constantly during his entire career. I did it when I played, lol. Just watch any of his matches in the mid to late 90s with the baggy shirts. Same grab and roll. 🙏

It's been said, and I'll happily say it again! THIS THREAD, right here, is the single greatest thread on the site, bar none, by far!! Everyone is happy, jovial, thrilled and willing to help each other out in locating specific pieces. No shenanigans, no animosity, nothing but happy friendly discussion about our shared love of tennis, Challenge Court, vintage clothes & shoes, retro sneakers and the man himself, Andre Agassi!! Thank you to everyone who adds to the wonderful discussion daily! 👏👏And thank you to our leader, Nelson C Nelson C for having this platform for all of us to congregate!! 👍🙏🎾🎾

everyone relax slurping the nike guy hes getting his don't you worry and straight up its about time what took the geniuses over there so long 🤦‍♂️

everyone relax slurping the nike guy hes getting his don't you worry and straight up its about time what took the geniuses over there so long 🤦‍♂️

Hey buddy, if your referring us thanking Matthias, as "slurping the Nike guy" you can relax. A good number of the core guys in this thread have kept it going over the years with virtually no product to speak of sand a limited black lava ATC II. We want to let him know that we thank him for doing what he did. Without someone like him to think "outside the box" and to want to bring back Challenge Court, we may not have had any of this! If you want to call it slurping, so be it. I'm guilty as are others and we're proud of it. This release is for us, the core tennis heads/Agassi fans who have kept the flame ball burning in the forefront! Maybe call us the "Keepers of the Flame Ball"? 👍 And we want Nike to know that we want more!!

Hey buddy, if your referring us thanking Matthias, as "slurping the Nike guy" you can relax. A good number of the core guys in this thread have kept it going over the years with virtually no product to speak of sand a limited black lava ATC II. We want to let him know that we thank him for doing what he did. Without someone like him to think "outside the box" and to want to bring back Challenge Court, we may not have had any of this! If you want to call it slurping, so be it. I'm guilty as are others and we're proud of it. This release is for us, the core tennis heads/Agassi fans who have kept the flame ball burning in the forefront! Maybe call us the "Keepers of the Flame Ball"? 👍 And we want Nike to know that we want more!!

THIS

Casual knit black jorts come in tomorrow. If I don’t like, I’ll offer the, up here in case someone missed out.

Thanks buddy! I hate calling someone out, but for that guy to come on here and tell us to relax about thanking someone high up in Nike is just stupid! Dude has less than 900 posts in a year & half and before this release, haven't ever seen him in here. Don't come in here and cause a ruckus. Let us have this time as we all (the core people who have been here for A WHILE) have waited so long for this time to arrive.

How dare you guys thank the people at Nike that made this happen after 30 years and made all these people ecstatic shame on you.

Smh theres always one happy to cop the gear but makes dumb comments and adds nothing.

keep slurping guys I like the huge majority here want more gear and sneakers from this historic line.

Nice little surprise with my re-order of the knit shorts. Decided to pick up a few more pieces (polo in ultramarine and matching flaming ball shorts) so today it's scheduled to deliver but I got two boxes. Turns out they doubled my order!

Anyone think the citrus shorts or any citrus gear for that matter will release stateside via Nike?

Nice little surprise with my re-order of the knit shorts. Decided to pick up a few more pieces (polo in ultramarine and matching flaming ball shorts) so today it's scheduled to deliver but I got two boxes. Turns out they doubled my order!

Anyone think the citrus shorts or any citrus gear for that matter will release stateside via Nike?

The citrus shorts are in U.S. I bought a pair. Try the Tennis supplier sites. I got mine from a shoe store in Cinci.

They sell the citrus shorts in the US.

Guess I'm just hoping they pop up on ndc along with the other t shirt designs. Thanks I did notice them and the flaming ball tee on TE.

Back
Top Bottom