šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Iā€™ve wanted this shirt since I was a teenager. I got chills opening this package. I canā€™t believe I finally own this.
AC41DB2B-B4BF-4DA1-B605-199C81936293.jpeg
So excited to recieve mine. My favorite Agassi polo ever.

But the life of me, I canā€™t figure out how they got the lava color wrong in a collection they mostly got right. I mean Nike just released a Hot Lava Tech Challenge this year, I know they know what the correct Lava color is.

i just instabought these when i saw them. never seen this shoe before but im from the DMV, we love any kind of foamposite so when there is a silhouette that I've never heard about it's surprising. they are called the vapor x foamposite...crazy it's a foamposite tennis shoe, never thought id see that mash up.
m_5f59a9487f80d2f3d5597ed8.jpg

i just instabought these when i saw them. never seen this shoe before but im from the DMV, we love any kind of foamposite so when there is a silhouette that I've never heard about it's surprising. they are called the vapor x foamposite...crazy it's a foamposite tennis shoe, never thought id see that mash up.
m_5f59a9487f80d2f3d5597ed8.jpg
They were posted in Foam thread either last yr or the yr before

Are the polos loose fit, too?
Which one are you taking about? The ā€˜Hot Lavaā€™ or Alt Polo? If the Hot Lava, itā€™s a loose fit. Go with your regular size for a 90ā€™s feel or a size down for a standard fit. The Alt Polo is slim fit. Depends on how your body is, I would go with your regular size if you like that snug/slim look. If you donā€™t like that, I would suggest going up a size from your regular size.

I'm still looking for a medium and large in the ember lava polos. I'm not going to even try and order from dope-factory. I'm reading their reviews and it doesnt look good.

Ive ordered from them as well a long time ago. No issues then.

The damn resellers are quick asf!! Went to a EU tennis site and they pretty much bought almost everything CC. Last night there were 5+ for the jorts and just about a few minutes ago, they were complete gone.

Tennis Warehouse pushed the black hat I ordered to October 8 now. Between that and my Tennis Express order of two fireball t shirts and the all over print t shirt, I may not get everything until Halloween. Maybe I'll dress up like Andre.

Tennis Warehouse pushed the black hat I ordered to October 8 now. Between that and my Tennis Express order of two fireball t shirts and the all over print t shirt, I may not get everything until Halloween. Maybe I'll dress up like Andre.
Pushed back the Dimitrov top until early october and the faa top to mid October.

Did NDC ever stock the white/black/teal jacket? I saw it was coming soon, and now itā€™s just gone.

Did NDC ever stock the white/black/teal jacket? I saw it was coming soon, and now itā€™s just gone.

They have not yet as of today. But I still believe they will pop up randomly at some point. I may or may not check NDC half dozen times a day for it. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom