šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Man my tennis express order still hasnā€™t shipped!!! I got an email from customer service saying it was going to ship yesterday still nothing .
I should have just paid extra and got my fireball shirts from overseas instead of TE.

Man my tennis express order still hasnā€™t shipped!!! I got an email from customer service saying it was going to ship yesterday still nothing .

I got 1 pair of shorts from a $540 order on August 24th from them lol
They just replied to me the remaining items will be in their warehouse on the 30th

Well, today is my 26th birthday, so I decided to wear my knitted jorts, a retro NKCT shirt, with a matching windbreaker. I didnā€™t wear my ATC III because itā€™s raining all day today, didnā€™t want to get them ruin.
[

Happy Birthday and enjoy the day!

Call TE and check. My account said in progress for the jacket and I called and they said bad news you were 2 away from getting it. But since they havenā€™t cancelled you might be good.

I just received an email from them. I'm still good with the White/Black/Neo Turq jacket. They still haven't received them yet. My ultramarine pants and jacket should arrive from TE tomorrow.

Also got a surprise from my brother.

Attachments

• 20200917_174531.jpg
    20200917_174531.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 58
My wallet cant take anymore. Lol. I hope that is for next year.
Wasnā€™t intended for next year, it was for this yearā€™s USO/FA20. It wasnā€™t a sample, but an actual shirt that you can purchase. Unfortunately, some went out to retailers so itā€™s a rare find. So basically they cut it out of production. If you can find one, you are in luck.

Wasnā€™t intended for next year, it was for this yearā€™s USO/FA20. It wasnā€™t a sample, but an actual shirt that you can purchase. Unfortunately, some went out to retailers so itā€™s a rare find. So basically they cut it out of production. If you can find one, you are in luck.

Oh thanks for the info. I'm thinking if i can find a large i'll take one for the collection.

I'm not one to normally splurge on clothes but this outfit from Agassi was one that I had to pick-up.

My shirt came yesterday and I must say that it is very comfortable although the cropped fit takes some getting used to.

I was born in the early 90s so I do have a memory of shirts fitting baggy like this back when I was small.

Looking forward to picking up the rest of my items this weekend.

By the way, I was wondering if anyone would like to see a video review for these clothes?

I was thinking about making one for my YouTube channel (which focuses on tennis documentaries and classic matches.)

Here's a sample of one of my videos.

Please let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom