🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Omg. Does this mean there is more ????? Just saw on eBay
J 4D1CC2F6-62C5-4F35-87E7-D24517E8E46E.png 914A9547-1A26-4F2F-9806-055D6DE235AE.png

that's beautiful

Go Sizes XS, S, L available
I thought someone was looking for an XS in the ember lava polo.

Go Sizes XS available 9/30 and XL available here. This is the place I still have my size medium on hold waiting for inventory to arrive.

Go Sizes S, M, XL

It looks like more European stores are getting their lava polo stocks again.

I got my extra ember lava polo. Now onto finding that white/black/neo turq jacket in medium and small, and the elusive citrus flame ball t-shirt.

**Edit
Incredible my Farfetch order is already in confirmed and picked up for delivery. ETA this Tuesday. I may have to pay extra for shipping but this shipping and processing is quick as hell. US companies need to be doing stuff like this.

Last edited:
I just ordered it too, was trying to wait for a US release but that doesn't look good.

Too iconic to pass up, even with the colors slightly off.

Who else? I know there's a hand full that did before I popped the q... one member informed already got their tracking info... let not the negative reviews discourage you if you're still hunting |l

I’m getting kinda discouraged. I ordered days ago still haven’t received shipping but trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Why do you ask?

I wouldn’t order off that site with awful reviews like that.

Agreed... but still optimistic until proven otherwise!
Besides trustpilot/google reviews aren't reliable whatsoever same as wikipedia... anyone can write/edit **** reviews but not dismissing there has been negative experiences (kicks in particular).
Did not mean to come across as encouraging ordering there... proceed at your own discretion!
Thus far they have lived up to their reviews... but member stateside (if he wishes to chime in) got tracking so I'm hopeful to say the least :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Last edited:

Go Sizes XS, S, L available
I thought someone was looking for an XS in the ember lava polo.

Go Sizes XS available 9/30 and XL available here. This is the place I still have my size medium on hold waiting for inventory to arrive.

Go Sizes S, M, XL

It looks like more European stores are getting their lava polo stocks again.

I got my extra ember lava polo. Now onto finding that white/black/neo turq jacket in medium and small, and the elusive citrus flame ball t-shirt.

**Edit
Incredible my Farfetch order is already in confirmed and picked up for delivery. ETA this Tuesday. I may have to pay extra for shipping but this shipping and processing is quick as hell. US companies need to be doing stuff like this.
Thank you! Got the XS from tennispro. Hope its legit.

Some have mentioned it few pages back... although few years ago, many have ordered from them no issues!
In fact, there’s a thread here on the forums on this shop-

Back
Top Bottom