🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

If you’re having doubts about DF being legit, why even order from them ?
A simple google search will show, that’s its a legit shop in Italy.
Having doubts then ordering, that’s crazy

If you’re having doubts about DF being legit, why even order from them ?
A simple google search will show, that’s its a legit shop in Italy.
Having doubts then ordering, that’s crazy

truthfully, whether they are legit or not the way they handle business is horrendous. I emailed them a few days ago and they never responded, no tracking no nothing . Not even going to waste my time with them, opened a PayPal case. Wish I would have read those reviews before buying would have never done it.

Agreed... but still optimistic until proven otherwise!
Besides trustpilot/google reviews aren't reliable whatsoever same as wikipedia... anyone can write/edit **** reviews but not dismissing there has been negative experiences (kicks in particular).
Did not mean to come across as encouraging ordering there... proceed at your own discretion!
Thus far they have lived up to their reviews... but member stateside (if he wishes to chime in) got tracking so I'm hopeful to say the least :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Even if some orders get fulfilled I’ll guess that many don’t. I’m curious to see what happens to all those orders.
Agreed... but still optimistic until proven otherwise!
Besides trustpilot/google reviews aren't reliable whatsoever same as wikipedia... anyone can write/edit **** reviews but not dismissing there has been negative experiences (kicks in particular).
Did not mean to come across as encouraging ordering there... proceed at your own discretion!
Thus far they have lived up to their reviews... but member stateside (if he wishes to chime in) got tracking so I'm hopeful to say the least :emoji_fingers_crossed:

It sounds very shady if you ask me. I’ll be surprised if most people’s orders are fulfilled after reading the same complaints on the reviews.

Even if some orders get fulfilled I’ll guess that many don’t. I’m curious to see what happens to all those orders.

It sounds very shady if you ask me. I’ll be surprised if most people’s orders are fulfilled after reading the same complaints on the reviews.

That's why I initially passed on buying from them. I dont want the hassle of getting my money back. I waited for other trusted sites to make my purchase. But I do hope whoever purchased from them do get their orders. I found it funny that even a few days after the site was posted that all sizes were still available.

But on another note. Another weekend in AC and my CC purchases are paid for.

Attachments

• 20200919_111533.jpg
    20200919_111533.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20200918_152831.jpg
    20200918_152831.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 20200918_165029.jpg
    20200918_165029.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 405
I think I got a pair of atc iv from them when they released. Dope factory. I have them bookmarked but haven’t bought from since that release

Hey yall. I'm looking for the challenge court t-shirts...the look a likes to what the NIKE team has been wearing. Hopong to find both the black/ neo turq. As well as the solar red. Need a size M. Anybody have any leads besides the bay?

Thanks! Everyone enjoy Sunday Funday.
GO CHIEFS!!!

I’m giving them until Tuesday to ship my order or else I’m filing a damn claim. Always something :smh:.

Just getting back from AC and received two packages. One is a Farfetch order delivered this afternoon and a TennisExpress order.

Only orders I'm waiting for now is another ember and volt lava polo from TennisProEU and the white/black/neo turq jacket from TennisExpress. Any other places selling the jacket since NDC never sold it. I would like to guarantee a jacket.

Attachments

• 20200920_162323.jpg
    20200920_162323.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Tennis express starting to ship some items out. Turq fireball shirt coming in on Wednesday.

Same with me buddy. Got the UPS tracking number yesterday for it.

Only thing I'm waiting for now is the hats from TW along with the Challenger T. I don't think I'll see the hats at all, I'm afraid.

Its a very legit reputable UK site have ordered from them multiple times, they have sister sites for like football, rugby, tennis.
I used them about 4 years ago and it went well, try a different browser if you can’t make an account.

Well I paid with PayPal and I got an email from Pro Direct saying my account is locked for fraud protection as a precaution so they want me to send them this:

• A screenshot to show the last 4 digits of the card linked to the PayPal account, along with a photo image of the physical card- showing only the card holder’s name, bank logo & last 4 digits.
  • A screenshot of the PDS transaction in the PayPal account.
  • A screenshot of the PayPal confirmation email which is received from PayPal when the order is placed.
  • An image of proof of address, this could be a bank statement, utility bill, UK issued driver license, etc. Showing only the PayPal account holder’s name & address, company logo and be dated within the past 3 months please.

Does that sound ridiculous? Kind of sounds fraudulent to require that much proof.

Never had any issues with Prodirect been buying tennis stuff from their site for years and bought some stuff from the football site recently.

Well, tennispro.eu cancelled my order for an XS ember polo. Back to square 1. Fingers crossed they come to the US.

Back
Top Bottom