Cflyness posted this in the Nike clothing thread
C7CEA52B-8C8E-4711-941D-D8036A1FE4EA.png

Last edited:
Soon !!! lol
But let’s get back on track here. What are the colors for winter ? Lol
Is Rafa wearing the same design shirt for AO 21

If they are going backwards to when he was just starting on the ATP Tour, then for the love of God, just retro the damn AIR TECH CHALLENGE 1's!!! JUst end this charade and give the people what they want!!! 🙏🙏

Soon !!! lol

Wait who said that was releasing? I saw the post today but it's not related to a release.

No , not releasing. Was just re-posting what c flyness put up in a different thread since it was agassi related.

Soon !!! lol
The colors for HO20 are: Dark Atomic Teal, Healing Jade , Speed Yellow, Cactus Flower, Orange, Medium Olive, Pink Blast, and Grey. Nadal will continue to wear the same design for SP21 in scarlet red/coral, and mint w/ purple.

Anyone have a pic of the crimson fireball tee . I am thinking of cancelling it on TE so I can get my order on the go . The pic on TE looks good but on the model does not .

What's up everybody. Been following this thread as the challenge court stuff has been releasing, super impressed by the lifelong Nikecourt fans in here keeping the thread going. I'm working on a school project on retro sports collections and the importance they have on Brand identity. Naturally I wanted to touch on this recent Challenge Court revival and I know this group would be the best/most authentic people to sample. The survey literally takes about 30 seconds, 5 questions. Would really appreciate it if you guys could take the time to answer. Who knows, maybe Nike will take notice:emoji_wink:

What's up everybody. Been following this thread as the challenge court stuff has been releasing, super impressed by the lifelong Nikecourt fans in here keeping the thread going. I'm working on a school project on retro sports collections and the importance they have on Brand identity. Naturally I wanted to touch on this recent Challenge Court revival and I know this group would be the best/most authentic people to sample. The survey literally takes about 30 seconds, 5 questions. Would really appreciate it if you guys could take the time to answer. Who knows, maybe Nike will take notice:emoji_wink:

Hey buddy, I took the survey. For question 5, we should be able to click on everything we liked, and not have to pick only one item. I'd pick everything I bought, lol.

Great idea. Hope Challenge Court is here to stay for good.

Hey buddy, I took the survey. For question 5, we should be able to click on everything we liked, and not have to pick only one item. I'd pick everything I bought, lol.

Great idea. Hope Challenge Court is here to stay for good.
i agree!!

Anyone have a pic of the crimson fireball tee . I am thinking of cancelling it on TE so I can get my order on the go . The pic on TE looks good but on the model does not .

I'll post one up for you in a few. Do you want to just get an idea of the color or fit?

Just got these in the mail today. Looking forward to seeing how they hold up on the court. :smile:

20200923_221019.jpg

By the way for anyone that is fan of Andre Agassi or Pete Sampras I'm putting together a video documentary on their first ever grand slam meeting at the 1990 US Open.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone finds a link for the Lava (Ember Glow) polo from an actual real company let me know :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom