šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Strange couple of weeks. Havenā€™t gotten any notifications regarding from this thread.

Anyway, had to pull this out. Contrast is key.
212E907A-690F-4064-8BCB-D59DD4578C2D.jpeg
Was happy when I walked in my local tennis shop and they had the alternate polo that works with these shorts for 20% off for Black Friday. Man that thing was super slim, had to size up in if. But sizing up gave me the slightly oversized 90s feel.

Was happy when I walked in my local tennis shop and they had the alternate polo that works with these shorts for 20% off for Black Friday. Man that thing was super slim, had to size up in if. But sizing up gave me the slightly oversized 90s feel.

Yup, that thing is SLIM! I went all the way up to a XXL to get the looseness needed for when I wear it causally with a Hanes T under it. I'd usually wear a L in Nike polos.

Not at all. Love my ZC4s. Go down .5 on what you wear for Vapor Xs and your golden. I got good toe room for my toes to wiggle (can't wear a sneaker where my toe is jammed at the end of the shoe). It's a great show. I love my pair (launch color).

Thank you for the feedback on the Cage 4s. That helps!

I have wide feet which can sometimes make it difficult to find the right shoe (or at least one that won't kill my foot.)

The Nike Cage 2s are the ones that I'm using right now.

I seem to get pretty good mileage out of them.

If the Nike Cage 4s are similar to the Cage 2s then I'm sure they'll be fine for me.

Yeah, both the alternative polo and the crew were both slim imo, even though the crew is standard fit. I might try to pull the trigger on a large. The length isnā€™t too short, but short enough were it doesnā€™t feel like a medium.

Not at all. Love my ZC4s. Go down .5 on what you wear for Vapor Xs and your golden. I got good toe room for my toes to wiggle (can't wear a sneaker where my toe is jammed at the end of the shoe). It's a great show. I love my pair (launch color).
+1 on this sentiment. Love my cages, but like fordgt said, size down .5 size. They are my favorite Nike shoe since the court ballistec 4.3.

Not sure if posted or if anyone needs or even wants at this point but the teal jacket is finally in stock on NDC with a FSR. Makes me laugh when I think back how long it was unavailable on there.

I was actually able to take my torn pair of Agassi Jorts to my local Nike store and they did an exchange for a fresh pair that finally became available on NDC. They had a L showing so I called CS to ask if I could exchange them. Tags still on them, never worn. Just waiting for the day that they MAY restock.

Took 3 calls to get an answer. 1st dude actually was grilling me on why I didn't call to make an exchange when my wife saw they were ripped. Had to kindly explain to him that THEY WERE SOLD OUT FOR MONTHS!! Dude was basically interrogating me why I didn't start my claim sooner. He couldn't give me a straight answer when I told him unworn sneakers return policy is 2 years from purchase date. Sent me to corporate CS which went to voicemail and it said they were closed and to call back between 8am-4pm Pacific time (I called at 3 pm EST).

Called back, and that call I got hung up on due to some serious reverb on the call. I kept hearing my conversation 2 seconds after I spoke. 3rd person finally had the sense to say if the tags are attached and it's unworn, you can exchange it. The store manager was super friendly and helpful. Took all of 5 minutes to return and reorder. But I finally have my pair, which is actually a 2nd due to getting a pair from an overseas shop.

Not sure if posted or if anyone needs or even wants at this point but the teal jacket is finally in stock on NDC with a FSR. Makes me laugh when I think back how long it was unavailable on there.
Yep ended up doubling up on the jacket since Iā€™m scared of getting my first one dirty lol

And because I was truthful with my review with a survey Nike sent me, I just got a 20% off code! Sweet. Maybe I'll use it on the jacket? Or maybe if the fire red IVs restock on NDC I'll grab them. Or wait and use it in the spring for more Agassi French Open gear (if the rumors are true).

I'm honestly surprised at this point, we haven't seen any leaked images from the French Open kits. They should be popping up any day now...

And because I was truthful with my review with a survey Nike sent me, I just got a 20% off code! Sweet. Maybe I'll use it on the jacket? Or maybe if the fire red IVs restock on NDC I'll grab them. Or wait and use it in the spring for more Agassi French Open gear (if the rumors are true).

That would be awesome! I hope we get another release next year.

Wondering if it will be the 1991 French Open kit that they'll reissue.

When is the FO?

It normally starts on the last Sunday of May.

However, given the unpredictable nature of the last 8 months, that's all subject to change.

The Australian Open has already been delayed by two weeks and they're still not sure which tournaments are going to be held next year (including Wimbledon).

The jackets are really nice!

I like the lining that they used on the inside. Perfect for the fall.

I posted that on my IG store the other day. . I hope we see more Agassi interviews as it's been a while. Agassi beating Sampras in the 1995 Australian Open Final coming up at midnight on the Tennis Channel.

I posted that on my IG store the other day. . I hope we see more Agassi interviews as it's been a while. Agassi beating Sampras in the 1995 Australian Open Final coming up at midnight on the Tennis Channel.
AgassiEverything right? Anyway, as much as I love seeing ā€˜95/peak Agassi, I would love to see other matches from their rivalry. Not just common or popular ones if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom