🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Does anyone have hi-res images of old Challenge Court logos over the years? Maybe promo material? Any and all. Especially interested in the logo on the 1993 and 1994 stuff. Would really like the logo from the back of the 1994 US Open warm-up jacket. Thanks!

Hey buddy, I have the white/black/red jacket from 94 in my closet. If you want me to, I can take a high res photo and email it to you? Jacket is in perfect shape. Let me know. 👍

Another great upload servefolley06 servefolley06 . A rare video of Agassi with the alternative cerise Challenge Court polo and Oakleys. Are you on Ig I just wanted to upload the clip of him with the glasses and I can tag you if you want.

Last edited:
Anyone have an extra Challenge Court Logo in white size Small for sale ? i try footlocker but its not longer available.

Couldn’t leave this 12.99 Burlington Coat Factory find.
F8B7AAE7-9506-4B5B-B1C1-DA8D574862D5.jpeg

What size warm up pants did you guys go with? The large fits me in the waist ok but it’s a little short. The XL fits in length and just a hair big in waist.

What size warm up pants did you guys go with? The large fits me in the waist ok but it’s a little short. The XL fits in length and just a hair big in waist.
I went with a medium so that I can wear shorts underneath. You don’t tie the drawstring with the XL?

I think I see a cease and desist letter in your future...but still fire do it til they shut you down!!!
Not to sell. Just to make for myself. Not sure if the company would even entertain a logo like that, due to copyright infringement and what not. They might say "No can do!"

Back
Top Bottom